B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Blimey, it looks like b1 downstairs but upstairs is unrecognisable being totally revamped and with the three biggest stars in residence 👍👍 What have we done to deserve this. On this occasion thank you RLC, a very smart move in my opinion

Whats been changed upstairs? The bedrooms or the bathroom?

Just now, Fagen said:

Just a shame it doesnt cover the balcony area from Aminas room.

They have to have an area that is off camera besides the big dead spot in the hall bathroom for the tenants to do their drugs.  That is why is doesn't start at the end of the balcony and there is no other reason!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They have to have an area that is off camera besides the big dead spot in the hall bathroom for the tenants to do their drugs.  That is why is doesn't start at the end of the balcony and there is no other reason!!

Aah thats right the drugs they take, I forgot ....

24 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Blimey, it looks like b1 downstairs but upstairs is unrecognisable being totally revamped and with the three biggest stars in residence 👍👍 What have we done to deserve this. On this occasion thank you RLC, a very smart move in my opinion

Yes very smart...funny I was thinking last night about weather Nora is even still involved as a manager any more.  I had this thought that Irma may take over.  Then this today.  Not saying that Irma has taken over for Nora, but we have not seen her since the opening of B4.  There has been a good argument to say that she needed to get involved there over the past few months but did not.  I dunno, just wondering if Nora has moved on?

23 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

let's hope Irma gives a new life to RLC !!
Irma + Amina are a super show couple !!!

Certainly are and the possible combinations conjure up all kinds of erotic thoughts. With all those stilettos 👠 and raunchy underwear you’ll be having multiple orgasms Mikelima lol 🤪

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is sad to hear but I still love her anyway!  Thanks for filling me in but RLC will still not get my money no matter how much I liked/loved Danaya.

LOL- That is funny-cause they will not take it from you ☺️

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Fuochi d'artificio può essere visto ora dal balcone in b2, Amina è là fuori a guardarlo.

boys
a year has passed
I remember the fires last year !!!
but it was a really difficult year for rlc most of the time.
some nice moments (irma and jessica, renata and Regina)
probably 15 days / 365