B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

Noldus

Valeria is really the type of useless girl I dislike, in theory, the first time you see her, you say, WoW its suppa pretty hot girl with great body, and in fact, in practice, it's just, a girl, who has for hobby,ironing,and decorating fingers nails,+ some cleaning OCD

In resume,V is a fake good idea,a sort of beautiful decoy... :biggrin:  

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_15?ts=1537183042&from=share     Just a leg is enough 4 V...

• Like 2

il y a 24 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

à la recherche comme Valéria ne veut pas être vu dans la baignoire aujourd'hui. elle a mis sa serviette sur le bord gauche de l'évier et de rester derrière l'évier  😏

Hi Bud I just posted the same remark but yesterday she also sat in the bathtub

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

hello to all long absent from the forum, not really much to say, but I kept reading CC.Sometimes I agree with some posts and sometimes not, but it's the life of a forum I like debates, but lack of time I have new functions to my work following my motorcycle accident last year and so I'm less at home.I wanted to talk about Valeria it's a girl that I but since the arrival of her BF she has changed the most obvious behavior is the showers and today she put a towel on the edge of the sink I wonder if his BF said to show less nudity. If so then my lack of interest will further diminish for B2. But the good news is that Karol is back, but that's another topic

yes valeria has changed after b/f from the night he stayed at the apt.that when she started her way of shower/bath 😕:sad:

il y a 33 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

oui valeria a changé après b / f de la nuit , il est resté au apt.that quand elle a commencé sa façon de douche / baignoire  😕:triste:

I hope it's just temporary.It started to open (no pun...:wink:...) .Can be a questioning with two solutions to leave...:sad:.... or stay...:heart:....I hope the second one.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I see they have an  awning on the balcony to block the sunlight, dont know if this is new, never seen in use before.

Most south facing balconies on the Med have awnings.  This balcony is on the south side of the building looking directly over the Med.

i took this in Cannes a few years ago.

P1110168.JPG