B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

Noldus

Balcony cam new position it's lefts even more blind space behind the cam..it's the so called..throwing sand to users eyes.Whats the point of having an balcony cam if an part of it it's left without cams catching it.As usualy the girls will use that corner of balcony.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Balcony cam new position it's lefts even more blind space behind the cam..it's the so called..throwing sand to users eyes.Whats the point of having an balcony cam if an part of it it's left without cams catching it.As usualy the girls will use that corner of balcony.

It looks like the same position as before, and the first part that are outside by Aminas room was also left out back then so we get pretty much the same now as before.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Balcone cam nuova posizione è sinistre spazio ancora più cieca dietro la sabbia così called..throwing del cam..it per utenti eyes.Whats al punto di avere una camma balcone se una parte di esso è lasciato senza camme cattura it.As Di solito il ragazze utilizzeranno quell'angolo di balcone.

look, for what you can see even if they are hidden does not hurt

25 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

look, for what you can see even if they are hidden does not hurt

Some times yes others not..still remember Lola going to balcony with another girls and listening the moanings..or an couple residents vanishing all cams with boyfriends to that zone of balcony.

27 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It looks like the same position as before, and the first part that are outside by Aminas room was also left out back then so we get pretty much the same now as before.

Maybe you're right,but seems closer right side,remmber one girl putting an blanket in floor of balcony and make out with boyfriend and cam looked far than now,but at least it's near the same position and with the same blind spot,but gona try to see an old pic.

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Yes very smart...funny I was thinking last night about weather Nora is even still involved as a manager any more.  I had this thought that Irma may take over.  Then this today.  Not saying that Irma has taken over for Nora, but we have not seen her since the opening of B4.  There has been a good argument to say that she needed to get involved there over the past few months but did not.  I dunno, just wondering if Nora has moved on?

trust me......she hasn't moved on!

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

boys
a year has passed
I remember the fires last year !!!
but it was a really difficult year for rlc most of the time.
some nice moments (irma and jessica, renata and Regina)
probably 15 days / 365

Hey, they might have bought some new shoes, just for you...😉

• Like 1

hello to all long absent from the forum, not really much to say, but I kept reading CC.Sometimes I agree with some posts and sometimes not, but it's the life of a forum I like debates, but lack of time I have new functions to my work following my motorcycle accident last year and so I'm less at home.I wanted to talk about Valeria it's a girl that I but since the arrival of her BF she has changed the most obvious behavior is the showers and today she put a towel on the edge of the sink I wonder if his BF said to show less nudity. If so then my lack of interest will further diminish for B2. But the good news is that Karol is back, but that's another topic