Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September 2018 #3

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Does Leora have a hidden GPS on him, because she has a way of finishing up just before he gets home.

It's all choreographed to perfection, he either gets a text from her, or he watches her on his phone...Modern technology sometimes comes in handy. 🙂

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Maybe, but you're underestimating his complete cluelessness 🙂

No Johny, you are underestimating his intelligence and her great business head....Paul may seem like a slow moving dummy, but he is far from it.

• Like 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

No Johny, you are underestimating his intelligence and her great business head....Paul may seem like a slow moving dummy, but he is far from it.

He is aware of everything that transpires within the parameters of the apartment....she plays with his blessing.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What a lovely sight, her in the bedroom with her naked ass on show in all its glory.....not sure if she will play again with Paul asleep in the guest room,but we must always live in hope.

I wonder if she is mischievous enough to play again whilst he is asleep.

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She enjoys all her senses, taste, visual and smell, she often smells her hair or a book and I'm positive her pussy smells devine.

It seems the moment may have passed, ....the only finger work is on the phone texting....Its not Paul, and it's not me unfortunately so it must be that bloody skunk again. 😄