Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September 2018 #3

17 minutes ago, sigfried said:

the way she stroked her pussy and then liked off her juices, i think she'd be okay with a woman.

yeah that's always been my favorite thing to watch out for with Leora. Watching her taste herself is probably the most erotic thing I've ever seen a woman do. Not just for Leora, but in general. It's interesting watching how she's evolved. Whether or not its her being self aware of what we want to see, or if it's just the evolution of her coming to terms with her own sexuality is up to the individual to decide. But I do know that up until she's moved into this apt she was always reserved. Her bate sessions or lovemaking sessions were grand indeed be were quite "Vanilla" in their execution. But once she moved into this new apt, she started to really bloom. The first time I noticed this is one day I caught her bating while in the guest room. She shimmied herself into position so she could see herself masturbate in the big mirrors. Once she started watching herself she seemed to kick into overdrive and it would always put her over the edge. This evolved into using objects to bate with, then watching videos while bating, then she started fingering her asshole a little, then one day she went deep, then finally actually buying herself a small toy, then she started to taste herself, then she broke down and bought herself the bigboy and started grinding on pillows, and finally she started using the big toy on her tight ass while fingering herself.

The evolution wasn't just for her either, she's forced Paul to evolve with her by making him lick her asshole and eating her out. There was one session he tried to pull away and she grabbed his head and slammed it back into her crotch forcing him to finish until she got his head into a leglock and started moaning. He wasn't happy with that one. But lately she's been forcing him to cum into her mouth and swallowing, which he also doesn't seem to be a fan of but she seems to not give a fuck what he thinks anymore lol. She keeps trying to get him to fuck her ass and he's ventured it a couple of times but tends move back to fucking her normally.

Another thing that happened this year is that she's started to get off to music videos. I've seen her watching Marilyn Manson and Axel Rose while bating. She seems to go for the tattooed "Bad Boys" of music and prefers live performances than actual MTV style music videos.

Like I said it's interesting watching someone have a sexual revolution like this while you're a fly on the wall. The most recent step has been her new Dildo that she's tried out a couple of times. For my money I'd say that her next step that she seems to be really interested in is DP. We'll see how this turns out.

• Like 4

May I correct this DarkJoker´s post a little: …"But lately she's been forcing him to cum into her mouth and swallowing, which he also doesn't seem to be a fan of but she seems to not give a fuck what he thinks anymore lol..."  In the old apartment, Paul wanted to fuck almost everyday, and very often he kind of forced Leora to take his dick in her mouth and let him cum in there. That did not always look good, Leora felt a bit dominated. But that changed. She is nowadays very happy to give Paul those wonderful blowjobs (maybe she can then avoid having sex with him), she likes to swallow every drop, and as Paul always makes sure she gets his sperm into her mouth, I don´t think he has anything against it (who would?!).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Calle said:

May I correct this DarkJoker´s post a little: …"But lately she's been forcing him to cum into her mouth and swallowing, which he also doesn't seem to be a fan of but she seems to not give a fuck what he thinks anymore lol..."  In the old apartment, Paul wanted to fuck almost everyday, and very often he kind of forced Leora to take his dick in her mouth and let him cum in there. That did not always look good, Leora felt a bit dominated. But that changed. She is nowadays very happy to give Paul those wonderful blowjobs (maybe she can then avoid having sex with him), she likes to swallow every drop, and as Paul always makes sure she gets his sperm into her mouth, I don´t think he has anything against it (who would?!).

You're on the right track.

Paul must have his hands on his dick when he cums. In fact, look at many of the past videos and you'll see he controls how he cums. He rarely puts his hands to his side and let Leora take control.

12 minutes ago, Calle said:

Ok that is definitely a fair point but what I meant was that there were a couple of times that he tried to pull out and cum on her chest or stomach and she's grabbed his legs and shoved his dick back in her mouth. It's just way more aggressive than she's been in the past when she would have let Paul just cum where he wanted is all I meant. But you're absolutely right with your statement and I get the feeling that lately Paul is starting to realize the monster he's created lol.