Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September 2018 #3

In my honest opinion, I think under the circumstances of her having to schedule her pleasure around Paul ,she is trying very hard to please.....but  as could be expected if not appreciated, there is something missing.....probably the spontaneity we have been used to. She was at the top of her game before Paul " retired ", but now perhaps she has to sacrifice quality sometimes for quantity and time tables.

Having said that, there have been a couple of extraordinary sessions recently. but not I fear what we have been used to in the past.🙄

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

A very quick BJ to keep Paul happy for a while. she didn't bother pleasuring herself........Perhaps later, but I won't hold my breath.  

And most of the time Paul had a good position on the couch as he was able to watch TV because Leora´s head was not in front of his view. I could definitely not watch TV if Leora was working on my dick, could you?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Calle said:

And most of the time Paul had a good position on the couch as he was able to watch TV because Leora´s head was not in front of his view. I could definitely not watch TV if Leora was working on my dick, could you?

Only if it was Leora on the TV at the time......🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ich habe 40 Jahre hart Arbeiten müssen und habe viele Leute kennengelernt aber so eine Faule Sau ist mir noch nie unter die Augen gekommen er sollte sich einfach nur schämen.Er wird jeden Tag dicker ist doch klar er liegt ja nur auf dem Sofa mit seiner Frau namens Laptop oder ist am Fressen wie ein Schwein.