B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am making an assumption here that Anita will be moving into Chiara room when she leaves tomorrow ? I have read that Mary is also on her way out, Can someone shed a little light on this situation ?

Thanks

:angel:

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Bridget, Mary and Anita are home

So the three mentioned above arrived home just after the short UM.  They were all home before the long UM but left with someone during that UM.  I'm sure whoever it is that doesn't want to be seen in the house had some cocktails with the girls before they were carted off to do whatever.  I'm also sure that the short UM was for them to drop something off and not just the girls that gave it a few minutes before coming in the house so it would look normal.  Classic RLC hiding things from the viewer!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's got to be kind of refreshing to see two girls that act somewhat normal I would think.  Maybe it's just me...

True they break the norm of what we usually see, I guess it can be refreshing, just weird how they go so early to bed, even yesterday evening when they had that party, Shaila left the party early to go to bed.

chiara❤️ take care of yourself have a safe trip to where ever life take's you. thank you for sharing part of your life with us. and feel free to come back some time I know I will welcome you back. so bye for now chiara hope to see you again 😘