Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #2

zzakary

5 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

sorry

for the anniversary??

la tradition veux que on fête  un anniversaire la veille (un jour avant) hier elle était saoule et a eu sa bague d anniversaire 

tradition wants us to celebrate a birthday the day before (a day before) yesterday she was drunk and had her birthday ring

13 hours ago, moreau said:

j essaye en anglais ........

I live in the heart of the vineyards of France in Burgundy and even if I am not a believer I thank God the creator of Adam and "Eva". This icon of the Bible "Eva" to spit Sam's sperm after blowjob "BJ "without spitting A drop of red wine. Georges-Louis De Buffon said "after the horse ....... the woman is the most beautiful conquest of the man"

I shall have to look up George-Louis De Buffon.

I had not come across his name before.

Some women may object to coming second to the horse but then many of them do tend to be attention-seeking at times!

Breaking in a horse may be an essential skill for a horse owner to possess but breaking in a woman could well be a life-long experience for many of us!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

I shall have to look up George-Louis De Buffon.

I had not come across his name before.

Some women may object to coming second to the horse but then many of them do tend to be attention-seeking at times!

Breaking in a horse may be an essential skill for a horse owner to possess but breaking in a woman could well be a life-long experience for many of us!

en  1750 le cheval était le seul moyen de transport sur terre........ maintenant on parle de cheval vapeur  mécanique ....je ne suis pas fan des courbes agressives de Kitty avec des décalcomanies tatouées sur les ailes comme une FERRARI avec son pilote de course SMITH qui bat des records de vitesse ............je préfère les courbes généreuses de Eva  comme une berline allemande (AUDI ou MERCEDES) et si vous avez au volant un pilote comme SASHA le coude à la portière qui carresse du pied l ' accélérateur on entend le moteur de  EVA  gémir de plaisir quand il monte en chaleur               

Il y a 1 minute, moreau a déclaré:

en 1750 le cheval était le seul moyen de transport sur terre ........ maintenant on parle de cheval vapeur mécanique .... je ne suis pas fan des courbes agressives de Kitty avec des décalcomanies tatouées sur les ailes son pilote de cours SMITH qui bat des records de vitesse ............ je préfère les courbes de Eva comme une berline allemande (AUDI ou MERCEDES) et si vous avez un pilote comme SASHA le coude à la portière qui met en marche l'accélérateur sur le moteur de l'eVA avec le plaisir quand il monte en chaleur               

en anglais ......in 1750 the horse was the only means of transport on earth ........ now we talk about mechanical steam horse .... I'm not a fan of Kitty's aggressive curves with tattooed decals on the wings like a FERRARI with its SMITH racing driver who breaks speed records ............ I prefer the generous curves of Eva as a German sedan (AUDI or MERCEDES) and if you have a driver like SASHA the elbow at the door caressing the accelerator foot we hear the engine EVA moan with pleasure when it goes up heat

• Like 1