Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #2

zzakary

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, they are back. Eva to bed in her bed he is on the futon in the bedroom. She is wearing her cute little shorts to bed. Not showing her panties at all. Very conservative bed outfit.

also from dasha she has always been a lot of cover - only the evening has been a couple of times topless, but never in brief.
with sasha in bed always cover

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, they are back. Eva to bed in her bed he is on the futon in the bedroom. She is wearing her cute little shorts to bed. Not showing her panties at all. Very conservative bed outfit.

You could have stayed out Gambling longer and you still would not have missed anything.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

j'ai concerné d'ici l'activité depuis quelque mois et si je ne me trompe pas il semble qu'il soit Sam qu'il est plus désireux de nouveauté. Ève a toujours fait de tout pour le contenter sexuellement.
Il a eu seulement une rencontre avec un autre homme, Vaillants, qu'il est à ami de sam.

1 hour ago, nadiuska said:

j'ai participé d'ici l'activité depuis quelque mois et si je ne trompe pas le sien qu'il soit Sam qu'il est plus désireux de nouveauté. Ève a toujours fait de tout pour le contenter sexuellement.
Il a eu seulement une rencontre avec un autre homme, Vaillants, il est à ami de sam.

à chacun sa vérité même si ce n ' est pas la vérité .....Sam a tout le temps envie de baiser ok.....mais pour moi  c 'est Éva qui organise tous ces plans cul tordus ... elle manipule les hommes avec un jeu de séduction irrésistible ...la baise au quotidien ne l ' intéresse pas et même très peu de masturbation ....elle préfère   le sensationnel .( courgettes , massage,trio,avec une fille ) et Sam suit parfois subit ses envies ...mais ce n ' est que ma vérité 

to each his truth even if it is not the truth ..... Sam has all the time want to fuck ok ..... but for me it is Eva who organizes all these plans crooked ... she manipulates men with an irresistible seduction game ... the fuck on a daily basis does not interest him and even very little masturbation .... she prefers the sensational (zucchini, massage, threesome, with a girl) and Sam follows sometimes suffers its desires ... but it's only my truth    

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You could have stayed out Gambling longer and you still would not have missed anything.   :biggrin:

I still don't have a clue what this was all about. 

Only that much more alcohol would have been necessary, if the two of them really wanted to go for some kind of a tinder style date, because the chemistry doesn't fit at all. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1