Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content

letsdothis

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:39 PM, nack said:

move the COUCH 

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Thx for the pics nack, just saw these tonight, they are so damn cute together, does anyone know if they are married?

• Like 3

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:18 PM, hiddenwood7468 said:

Inventory...?

...or party...?

He's in my top 3 of the sexiest cutest guys on any of these sites. He's extra sexy because he's so respectful and loving to Linda, that makes him a real man in my opinion!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

He's in my top 3 of the sexiest cutest guys on any of these sites. He's extra sexy because he's so respectful and loving to Linda, that makes him a real man in my opinion!

me too respect him ,  who the other two ?

• Like 1

Just now, x1000 said:

me too respect him ,  who the other two ?

Hi x, Bogdan for the same reasons, and Jeff because he just plain hot as hell, and the same thing, he's crazy about Violet and he makes her very happy it seems.

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi x, Bogdan for the same reasons, and Jeff because he just plain hot as hell, and the same thing, he's crazy about Violet and he makes her very happy it seems.

hi ash ,agree with you  but what about paul ?

4 hours ago, x1000 said:

hi ash ,agree with you  but what about paul ?

I don't follow them much, he seems to make her happy and give her  a sense of security and trust, But that's how it seems, I really don't know much about them. He could use some sensitivity training, I notice when they have sex he sometimes blows his load on her and gets up and walks away. A little cuddling afterward, and helping her cum would be a good thing, even just holding her and she can finish herself off.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't follow them much, he seems to make her happy and give her  a sense of security and trust, But that's how it seems, I really don't know much about them. He could use some sensitivity training, I notice when they have sex he sometimes blows his load on her and gets up and walks away. A little cuddling afterward, and helping her cum would be a good thing, even just holding her and she can finish herself off.

agree with you too hen need training and may be find new ways to please her

• Like 1