B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2 / October

Noldus

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i don't doubt that but don't you find it sad that they always seem to fuck up the best part?  hasn't it gotten old by now?  it sure did with me and after 18 months it still continues.......just damn sad if you ask me.

It sure does--you never stop 😒 but lucky for most of us --we never take you seriously 😶

but since you are a comedian , you really need to sharpen your humor just a little. 😏

6 hours ago, 2bsure said:

Thanks Max, understand but I notice that when she and Amina were watching a video awhile back, Amina touched and held her arm and I thought there may have been something in the air. Just curious.  

There is something here, in the last few minutes, Amina has patted Valeria on the boobs and rubbed her legs. Unfortunately not much reaction from Valeria, at least she didn't pull away. 

3 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

There is something here, in the last few minutes, Amina has patted Valeria on the boobs and rubbed her legs. Unfortunately not much reaction from Valeria, at least she didn't pull away. 

22.08.45 Valeria kissed Amina at the table (cam3) 😉 

• Like 1

B-2 needs the twins and their famous Jägermeister nights. Shots and more shots for everyone. Lots of fun dancing and singing.

I sometimes miss the double mint twins.

(HINT)    (HINT)       AMINA      ❤️😈