B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2 / October

20 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.3adc0847983b50b77eb9038a1d3e238c.jpg

Yes, it was Lola. One reason why Megan left in the first place. I'm sorry to hear how you feel about Megan. She has no clue who you are. 

I have no right to question you Harley, but there is a reason for everything. I don't understand why would a young lady like Megan piss you off? Is it because she has a Boyfriend? I know you like only women and so do I. Do you remember six months ago, in PM? I shared with you how I was Fucked over by someone who pretended to be me, and it turns out to be my ex-girlfriend, and I curse out the Bitch for ruining my reputation on all my social media, and I overreacted by using the same colorful words you posted on this thread? And you humbly told me c'mon Joey no need to talk about someone that way and it will be OK and now its time to move on. I think... if it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts and friends like you Harley. I only know a few people I can call friends here, and Megan happens to be one of them. Not that one will lose sleep over it. Peace Joey

Megan's eyes were blurred by Lola and I don't believe that is why she left.  The girl that was with Megan and I'm sorry that I can't remember her name, is the girl that left because of Lola. It's not just Megan that pisses me off, but the whole RLC organization.  I could care less if Megan has a boyfriend or not...that's her decision not mine.  I know that Megan is a friend of yours but I don't say what I say about Megan because she is your friend, I say what I say about Megan because that is how I feel about Megan.  I know you have a huge social media following with several girls on RLC and I'm happy for you for that and we have already talked about that as you said.  Whatever you want to do in you free time is fine with me but at the same time, whatever I want to do in my free time should be fine with you.  I don't judge you for the contact you have with several of the girls on RLC and you shouldn't judge me on how I feel about several girls on RLC.

Peace Harley

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Megan's eyes were blurred by Lola and I don't believe that is why she left.  The girl that was with Megan and I'm sorry that I can't remember her name, is the girl that left because of Lola. It's not just Megan that pisses me off, but the whole RLC organization.  I could care less if Megan has a boyfriend or not...that's her decision not mine.  I know that Megan is a friend of yours but I don't say what I say about Megan because she is your friend, I say what I say about Megan because that is how I feel about Megan.  I know you have a huge social media following with several girls on RLC and I'm happy for you for that and we have already talked about that as you said.  Whatever you want to do in you free time is fine with me but at the same time, whatever I want to do in my free time should be fine with you.  I don't judge you for the contact you have with several of the girls on RLC and you shouldn't judge me on how I feel about several girls on RLC.

Peace Harley

I'm not judging you at all Harley... I only asked a question, and you're right about RLC. Let's leave it at that. Peace Joey

i think karol must be one of the best girls living in B1 so i hope karol and amina are still good friends irma and Danaya must be some of the worst that have come back to B1 as i hope to go home soon and bring megan with him home