Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

13 hours ago, european said:

Der Versager weiß nicht mehr was Tag und Nacht ist er lebt in seiner Computerwelt . . .

This translates as: The loser no longer knows what day and night he is living in his computer world ... 

European has just described himself and many of our members.

I will now once again quote Rule #5:

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you. 

• Like 4

Paul is the man she has chosen. And we all know she could get any man she wanted. It is known that Leora detests jealous and trollish members who continually insult her man, her dog, or even herself. And those members who truly enjoy and respect Leora understand this and accept the situation.

Is that clear to everybody?

• Like 9

Guest Legionaire
33 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Paul is the man she has chosen. And we all know she could get any man she wanted. It is known that Leora detests jealous and trollish members who continually insult her man, her dog, or even herself. And those members who truly enjoy and respect Leora understand this and accept the situation.

Is that clear to everybody?

Certainly clear to me, always has been. She's unattainable and I'm unavailable so I'll simply admire (and lust after) from a respectful distance.

It's just that derogatory comments about Paul and Leora get annoying here, because it's always a love-fest about the Goddess in the chapel of the Cathedral. Words spoken against these tenants lead to riots and lynchings. Mass chaos erupts. Mods hate dealing with such events. Insulting comments are better placed in Rants & Flames.

Hell, even I don't complain about Scooter's barking anymore.

I am, however, still waiting for her to paint my portrait. In the guest room, of course...even if she leaves her hat on...

• Like 1

It is certain that few out of most who have anything to do with the residence including those who have been admirable followers and supporters for quite some time now along with some who have a good deal of influence on what goes on at the project, are not too pleased with the recent turn of events to where he has become unemployed elsewhere and is now almost always at the residence. Also, it has been noticed that he has reverted back to an old habit of following her around from room to room quite a bit again anymore as he used to do before he ever became employed elsewhere. Talk about crowding someone's space way too often, it's ridiculous and not to mention quite immature.

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is certain that few out of most who have anything to do with the residence including those who have been admirable followers and supporters for quite some time now along with some who have a good deal of influence on what goes on at the project, are not too pleased with the recent turn of events to where he has become unemployed elsewhere and is now almost always at the residence. Also, it has been noticed that he has reverted back to an old habit of following her around from room to room quite a bit again anymore as he used to do before he ever became employed elsewhere. Talk about crowding someone's space way too often, it's ridiculous and not to mention quite immature.

Hi Nicholas,  you should carefully read what you posting before you hit the send button.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I did Ash. Only I did not intend to post it in bold print.

I'm just thinking after I read it Paul can't win no matter what he does with most everyone on here. I've made comments when I first started coming on here how weird he acted after he came, when they had sex. But I don't now because she accepts him for who he is, and I guess we should also.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm just thinking after I read it Paul can't win no matter what he does with most everyone on here. I've made comments when I first started coming on here how weird he acted after he came, when they had sex. But I don't now because she accepts him for who he is, and I guess we should also.

Obviously she has. Beside noticing some actions and conversations with them recently and what has been conveyed from a reliable source about how some involved with a co. that owns the project, that states the obvious also, which all I did was state what's been obvious.

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Obviously she has. But I've noticed some actions, behaviors, and conversations with them recently that states the obvious also, which all I did was state what's obvious.

I don't really follow them at all, what's been going on between them recently?  I know hes home and she can't just start playing with herself anytime like before, anything else?