Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

23 minutes ago, raul399 said:

always criticizing paul, leora, please let them live the life they have chosen, nobody is anyone to criticize, let's enjoy leora, and give thanks to god, for having her with us, she enjoys, we enjoy, we all enjoy ,,, peace

I don't think at the moment there is too much criticism Raul399, more serious comments on observations rather than spiteful remarks. Some by people who are showing slight concerns for the two of them. And of course there are going to be remarks concerning Paul's unemployed status....When all is said and done, this is a forum where people can rationally discuss the events they see taking place on a site the majority pay money to look at.

The forum is not solely the domain of the sycophants among us, All are welcome as long as they don't abuse the tenants and each other, So I believe.🐱😀

• Like 1

wow, some of the stuff said sounds like "gawds gone wild" lol

meaning you see a scene, fill in the blanks and it becomes a eh reality lol

I'm hoping, lol, he gets comfy enough to help her but not get in the way

somewhat like Alberto does for Martina

Edited by peking
added a few more words
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

are willing to I don't think at the moment there is too much criticism Raul399, more serious comments on observations rather than spiteful remarks. Some by people who are showing slight concerns for the two of them. And of course there are going to be remarks concerning Paul's unemployed status....When all is said and done, this is a forum where people can rationally discuss the events they see taking place on a site the majority pay money to look at.

The forum is not solely the domain of the sycophants among us, All are welcome as long as they don't abuse the tenants and each other, So I believe.🐱😀

And there are also freeriders who are willing to comment on everything but do not pay to RLC (=also to Leora and Paul) and thus do not get the total picture of the happenings compared to us who support RLC and their tenants by paying.

3 hours ago, Calle said:

And there are also freeriders who are willing to comment on everything but do not pay to RLC (=also to Leora and Paul) and thus do not get the total picture of the happenings compared to us who support RLC and their tenants by paying.

In all fairness, Nobody has to be a paying member to have and express an opinion, but those that do are entitled to expect value for money....Which I believe we are at the moment and always have had from this apartment. Yes, Paul being at home brings a certain negativity, but its not the end of the world...and the simple fact is he's entitled to be there, its his home. 🐱

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness, Nobody has to be a paying member to have and express an opinion, but those that do are entitled to expect value for money....Which I believe we are at the moment and always have had from this apartment. Yes, Paul being at home brings a certain negativity, but its not the end of the world...and the simple fact is he's entitled to be there, its his home. 🐱

This Apartment Alone Leora Blows all the others out of the Water. 

What more can one expect for $1.50 per day. If they Subscribe.  :biggrin:

• Like 3

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic
  • StnCld316 locked this topic