• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Some "managers" really should take a look here and see that decent cam quality even in low light conditions is absolutely possible 👍

I know it sucks for the tenants to live under bright lights, but it really does take a lot away from the viewing experience. I suppose it's not really about how great the quality is, it's more about what happens that is more interesting. So, in that respect I try not to make a big deal about the quality of the cams except when they are blatantly out of focus like that one at Kate's place.

Ary has off cam lighting tricks happening there cause she actually likes the clear view.  Wished more tenants felt that way.

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Watching archives from Ana old place. First threesome meeting

This is something I had always wanted tenants to do with their guests during parties. Even during VV days.

When talking about archives, I would say the most memorable moment on VH involving Ana has to be the epic party when Ana and Rock finally swapped partners. During that night it was like Ana's full sexual side was finally unleashed and in a huge way.