B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

43 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Poor Amina, she has stomach pain, wonder if she's been doing something past night that caused this. She been away a lot.

Its because the blond guy has a monsterous size cock and he's been slamming it in her too much this past week on her overnight sessions with him. Needing to hide it so the BF back home doesn't see it.

amina why are you sleeping in a rlc apt after you have stayed away for most of the last 72 hours . you need to go and stay where you have been staying … if they don't want you there maybe you should pay for a place to stay in Barcelona your self to stay. sorry but if you can stay away from a rlc apt. for most of 72 hours you can find your own place to stay . and rlc can find someone to stay in your room that want to be there 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

amina why are you sleeping in a rlc apt after you have stayed away for most of the last 72 hours . you need to go and stay where you have been staying … if they don't want you there maybe you should pay for a place to stay in Barcelona your self to stay. sorry but if you can stay away from a rlc apt. for most of 72 hours you can find your own place to stay . and rlc can find someone to stay in your room that want to be there 

im sorry and I do love amina but if she can say it best to stay away from the rlc cams for three nights. and only come back to rlc apt to eat bath and sleep a short time then leave she is not here for us the the ones that are paying for her stay 

• Like 1

New girl Alice just sat on the floor in her room with the lights off, only a small candle was lit, then she did some gestures with her hand and did a big blow with her mouth that blew out the candle, then went to bed dressed. Looked strange, might be some religious thing.

21 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dont think we will see much from her Alica, im sure she is a sweet girl but think we will see even less than what we did from Valeria

when b2 CAMEBACK ONLINE IT LOOKED LIKE AMINA KNOWS HER. SO ALL WILL BE OUTSIDE JUST LIKE AMINA HAS SHOWN. SHE IS ONLY HERE FOR THE FREE PLACE TO STAY WHEN SHE HAS NO PLACE TO STAY …. AND NO ONE CAN SAY THAT SHE ISNT DOING JUST WHAT I SAID .. JUST LOOK BACK MILA AND IT WAS SAID THAT IT WAS TRUE LOVE . THEN BOTH WAS GONE.. BUT AMINA CAME BACK AND DAMN IT WAS KAROL THAT WAS THE TRUE LOVE .. BUT WE ALL KNOW KAROL ISNT INTO GIRLS.. SO WHAT IM SAYING IS THAT I WAS WRONG WHEN I SAID I HOPED FOR AMINA TO COME BACK ..SHE NEED'S TO GO AND STAY WHERE SHE HAS BEEN STAYING THE LAST THREE NIGHTS  AND NOT COME BACK. WHEN WHO EVER SHE WAS STAYING AT SAID LEAVE 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

when b2 CAMEBACK ONLINE IT LOOKED LIKE AMINA KNOWS HER. SO ALL WILL BE OUTSIDE JUST LIKE AMINA HAS SHOWN. SHE IS ONLY HERE FOR THE FREE PLACE TO STAY WHEN SHE HAS NO PLACE TO STAY …. AND NO ONE CAN SAY THAT SHE ISNT DOING JUST WHAT I SAID .. JUST LOOK BACK MILA AND IT WAS SAID THAT IT WAS TRUE LOVE . THEN BOTH WAS GONE.. BUT AMINA CAME BACK AND DAMN IT WAS KAROL THAT WAS THE TRUE LOVE .. BUT WE ALL KNOW KAROL ISNT INTO GIRLS.. SO WHAT IM SAYING IS THAT I WAS WRONG WHEN I SAID I HOPED FOR AMINA TO COME BACK ..SHE NEED'S TO GO AND STAY WHERE SHE HAS BEEN STAYING THE LAST THREE NIGHTS  AND NOT COME BACK. WHEN WHO EVER SHE WAS STAYING AT SAID LEAVE 

Amina has already given us plenty of great moments already on her stay this time, so for me it doesnt matter so much that she spend 3 nights out, she wont be doing this every day so it's not a problem, and if her bf comes  they will be sleeping in her room so there will be lots more to see, don't worry.