B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

15 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Amina been spending a lot of time out the last days and not coming home untill the next day, guess we will never know where she is staying.

So true. It's 0500 and I have not seen her do this much outside the apartment without her being at another RLC Barcelona apartment. Maybe her sister is still in town. Only time will tell but this is most definitely different behavior than in the past.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So true. It's 0500 and I have not seen her do this much outside the apartment without her being at another RLC Barcelona apartment. Maybe her sister is still in town. Only time will tell but his is most definitely different behavior than in the past.

Yes she could be with her, but im thinking more she is with that guy.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Yes she could be with her, but im thinking more she is with that guy.

If thats her sister, why she didnt stay in b2 with Ami, no reasons for that. Unfortunately seems that she spent this nights with guy. But why she hides him from us. I know it can be anything else also, but for me it looks like she is doing something wrong.

And no news about her bf comming?

56 minutes ago, Bary78 said:

If thats her sister, why she didnt stay in b2 with Ami, no reasons for that. Unfortunately seems that she spent this nights with guy. But why she hides him from us. I know it can be anything else also, but for me it looks like she is doing something wrong.

And no news about her bf comming?

in ten days time

• Like 1

Bonjour a tout le monde . B4 EN UM  . Déborah quitter l'appartement et prépare ses valises ( je rèvais) . Elle n'est toujours pas rentrée ,j'ai vu ce matin à 11h00 Karla préparer des affaires dans un sac à dos ,elle va apporter du linge propre à Deborah qui ne peut sortir ,elle est collée à Geoges depuis deux jours . Dans le replay RLC à supprimer les images de Karla qui rempli le sac à dos (étrange)........     LE FEUILLETON DEBORAH CONTINUE .................