B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

Valeria ist eine sehr schöne Frau, mit eine der schönsten bei RLC.
Leider hat sie uns nicht an ihrem "Job im Bad" teilnehmen lassen, so dass sie das "Thema" bei RLC verpasst hat.
Gute Heimreise , komme gerne wieder wenn du "locker" geworden bist.

Valeria is a very beautiful woman, with one of the most beautiful at RLC.
Unfortunately, she did not let us participate in her "job in the bathroom", so she missed the "topic" at RLC.
Good trip home, come back if you have become "relaxed".

7 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Valeria ist eine sehr schöne Frau, mit eine der schönsten bei RLC.
Leider hat sie uns nicht an ihrem "Job im Bad" teilnehmen lassen, so dass sie das "Thema" bei RLC verpasst hat.
Gute Heimreise , komme gerne wieder wenn du "locker" geworden bist.

Valeria is a very beautiful woman, with one of the most beautiful at RLC.
Unfortunately, she did not let us participate in her "job in the bathroom", so she missed the "topic" at RLC.
Good trip home, come back if you have become "relaxed".

You're right. Valeria is a beautiful women...I wonder how she would've behaved without her disapproving bf watching every move...I doubt we'll ever find out because I don't think we'll see her again.

Health and happiness lovely Valeria, and have a safe trip home ❤️

and I still believe her face reminded me of Nicole...😉

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're right. Valeria is a beautiful women...I wonder how she would've behaved without her disapproving bf watching every move...I doubt we'll ever find out because I don't think we'll see her again.

Health and happiness lovely Valeria, and have a safe trip home ❤️

and I still believe her face reminded me of Nicole...😉

she will not come back ......
She reminded me of the actress Penélope Cruz.
I can be wrong ...

2 minutes ago, jontee said:

What u mean ?...dont get it!......

you really don't get it do you?  the UM for the barcelona apts is ridiculous.  when a new girl arrives or a girl departs they take the apt offline or put it UM.  it's usually much less time when a girl departs than it is when one arrives.  i think this is attributed to them showing the new arrivals where all the cameras are and how they can hide from them when they want/need to. also they probably instruct them how to position their bodies for the least amount viewable if desired.  then they have to sign their contract and that's it.  the whole process should take an hour max but as Thes said it's now going on 6 hrs plus.  it's BS and another fucking they give their customers.  there should be NO UM for arrivals or departures.  the paying customer should be able to see the new arrivals and the departures regardless of who might or might not be helping them in or out!!

Bonjour . Vous avez raison zzakary ; il y a grosse party a b2 ; Tina et Karla y sont aussi avec Aneta et cela risque de durer encore des heures .  J'ai vu une fois à B1 UM DE 15 HEURES (record RLC)  encore la baise des abonés . Bonne soirée a tous ; je stoppe ordinateur  :   je vais voir film dvd  "TAXI DRIVER"     biere et spagettis  

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you really don't get it do you?  the UM for the barcelona apts is ridiculous.  when a new girl arrives or a girl departs they take the apt offline or put it UM.  it's usually much less time when a girl departs than it is when one arrives.  i think this is attributed to them showing the new arrivals where all the cameras are and how they can hide from them when they want/need to. also they probably instruct them how to position their bodies for the least amount viewable if desired.  then they have to sign their contract and that's it.  the whole process should take an hour max but as Thes said it's now going on 6 hrs plus.  it's BS and another fucking they give their customers.  there should be NO UM for arrivals or departures.  the paying customer should be able to see the new arrivals and the departures regardless of who might or might not be helping them in or out!!

irony but you did not understand .... your party your rules ... rlc party their rules

• Like 1