B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am not sure I would be too happy if my girlfriend was cuddling with another man as she has with this young man. And I consider myself quite progressive.

Maybe she thinks thats allright, and bf dont know, about all this stuff, but in this case it will change my attitude to her. You can make love with girls, but another boy, when you have bf, its not good.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bary78 said:

Maybe she thinks thats allright, and bf dont know, about all this stuff, but in this case it will change my attitude to her. You can make love with girls, but another boy, when you have bf, its not good.

As a person who watched every day of her and Nil in b3, i am sure she isnt that kind of person, she is lady. But dont know are they still together. Hope so.

1 hour ago, Bary78 said:

All what stuff ffs!...They were lying comfortably on the sofa together watching TV...I've been close like this before, with my arm around friends when my wife's been there...and we are hardly the Asha's...Some of the speculation here is hilarious. If it turns out they are 'making love' as you put it, I'll hold my hand up. say I was wrong and eat humble pie. But until there's any proof, and there's been no indication in my mind yet, it's bollocks. She obviously has strong feelings for Karol, and vice versa...but she actually kissed Danaya hard on the lips last night...does that mean she's fucking her as well...Get real guys...This is 2018...😒

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, happyone said:

Get Valeria some wine--something needs to happen to loosen her up--and not be so darn rigid.

Obviously pulls away when Amina is playing. 

amina doesn't have any outlet now for her sexuality, ie. no one to play with and it's frustrating her.