B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

18 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

No not at all. 

It's really nobody's business.

But there may be drama after she comes back.

George said he did not want to see Anita again even though she asked to meet him later.

Deb, is not Anita.

Anita has a man right?

That's cold...What did Anita ever do to him??

Bei diesem Kabinenstückchen von Debora und anderen Mädchen glaubt man nicht in einem Forum zu schreiben.
 Eher  in einem "Friseursalon für Damen" zu sitzen, wo "Hausfrauen" sich in den "Klatschspalten" der "Yellow Press" über Promie´s echauffieren.

In this cabin bit of Debora and other girls, you do not believe in writing a forum.
 Rather to sit in a "hairdressing salon for ladies" where "housewives" echauffieren in the "gossip columns" of the "Yellow Press" about celebrities.

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

No not at all. 

It's really nobody's business.

But there may be drama after she comes back.

George said he did not want to see Anita again even though she asked to meet him later.

Deb, is not Anita.

Anita has a man right?

I have to apologize to you Charlie.

When I first read this I mistakenly thought you disagreed  with my assumption. (Read it to fast :dodgy:)

Now that I've re-read it I see I was wrong. ☹️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

In this cabin bit of Debora and other girls, you do not believe in writing a forum.  Rather to sit in a "hair salon for ladies", where "housewives" echauffieren in the "gossip columns" of the "Yellow Press" about celebrities.

In this cabin bit of Debora and other girls, you do not believe in writing a forum.
 Rather to sit in a "hairdressing salon for ladies" where "housewives" echauffieren in the "gossip columns" of the "Yellow Press" about celebrities.

:confused:

29 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I am well aware that she brought him there and were friends.  That's not an assumption it's pretty much a fact.

As for how George handled the whole situation, I think we differ in opinions. 

The only assumption I made was that Debbie was with George. 

That's fair. I can appreciate that. But let's say for the sake of argument since there is no romantic link between George/Anita why couldn't he tell her the truth about where he was when asked the other night , he said he was smoking alone. Which we know wasn't true. Furthermore, if he is that into Deb, why not just say so and spare himself from trying to hide it from his friend? 

THR. Great relationship pillars.

Trust, Honesty and Respect. 

Something, George does not understand.

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

That's fair. I can appreciate that. But let's say for the sake of argument since there is no romantic link between George/Anita why couldn't he tell her the truth about where he was when asked the other night , he said he was smoking alone. Which we know wasn't true. Furthermore, if he is that into Deb, why not just say so and spare himself from trying to hide it from his friend? 

THR. Great relationship pillars.

Trust, Honesty and Respect. 

SomeSomeone George does not understand that. 

I honesty don't have an answer to that.

I have really mixed feelings about George.

I don't think he's as bad as you do but I don't think he was particularly good either.

I also feel the same way towards Anita.  Sometimes I really like her and sometimes I can't stand her.

Either way the apartment has changed because of him, and not in a good way.  ☹️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

I'm not worried to much about her leaving.

I'm still assuming she's with George and he should be leaving in a day or two.

I am worried about what she's going to be like once he's gone. ☹️

She'll be fine. She's got a phone...😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Where is written that a girl may not have a relationship outside the apartment.
I can not find anything about it in the terms and conditions of RLC.

Quite a lot of excitement about not.

Had Deb in the apartment had sex with the boy, what an outcry of the "cocks" here in the forum.

Some guys are never happy Tamme...They'll always find something to moan on about..

5 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I honesty don't have an answer to that.

I have really mixed feelings about George.

I don't think he's as bad as you do but I don't think he was particularly good either.

I also feel the same way towards Anita.  Sometimes I really like her and sometimes I can't stand her.

Either way the apartment has changed because of him, and not in a good way.  ☹️

You are Right. DMac. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You are Right. DMac. Thanks.

Sorry to gatecrash your discussion guys but something really had me scratching my head. The night after Debs acted like a drunken schoolgirl on heat she was having a perfectly sensible grown up conversation with him in the kichen about life. past, present and future plans...It was quite interesting because I could understand it. Just then I thought this guy was a decent bloke. Ok, he'd been necking with a drunken Debs the night before, we've all been there, but he appeared to open up and we got a little insight as to what he's all about. Then Anita, his friend who invited him to a freeby in a lovely villa on the outskirts of one of the most vibrant cities in Europe then enters the kitchen. It looked a little awkward, to say the least, even though nothing was going on. She then asked what they'd been talking about and they said ANIMALS ffs!!..He was thinking about getting a dog. Now I can't for the life of me understand why they never told Anita the truth...What harm would it do...:huh:..From that moment on my opinion of him changed and I'm happy, whatever he's up to, is now off cam...I think he's treated Anita like shit, tbh...

Plus after a bit of intimacy outside with Debs the same night, I'm sure he said he was super tired, which was a ploy he used. She went to bed and he went into the girls room, without knocking, and proceeded to lay his oily hands all over the girls...:confused:

• Upvote 1