B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

Super Karla, für deine aufopfernde Weise uns den Abend zu versüßen, mit deiner Hingabe , Ausdauer und Intensität hast du einen guten Beitrag zur Befriedigung bei RLC  beigetragen.
Klar, es wird wieder einige Deppen geben, die dein Verhalten unmoralisch finden und sich angewidert in die Ecke verkriechen müssen, aber erst nachdem sie lüstern deinen Orgasmus erlebt haben.

Super Karla, for your sacrificial way of sweetening the evening, with your dedication, stamina and intensity you have made a good contribution to satisfying RLC.
Sure, there will be some idiots again, who will find your behavior immoral and have to hide in disgust in the corner, but only after they have lustfully experienced your orgasm.

• Like 1

une amie m'a dit un jour, "je ne suis belle que nue"!!! karla en est le parfait exemple, tout est beau chez elle, les seins les fesses, la cambrure, une magnifique chatte rose aux lèvres parfaites, à faire trembler les plus résistants!!!! karla tu es au top, merci^^

a friend told me one day, "I'm beautiful only naked"! karla is the perfect example, everything is beautiful home, breasts buttocks, camber, a beautiful pink pussy with perfect lips, to shake the most resistant! karla you're at the top, thank you ^^❤️

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Does anyone know when and where this conversation happened?

It happened on the day of the massage...He went into Tina's room for a massage...then he left and Anita playfully called him gay or some shit like that..

..Later that night, Anita and George got to talking...Anita said she was no longer friends with one of the RLC Girls....Im guessing Amina...

He kinda implied that Anita was a pushover and says yes to anything......The conversation was all over the place tbh.....He then called her selfish and said she only thinks about what she wants..

Im not sure but I think zzzk posted the timestamp of the convo....

13 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

It happened on the day of the massage...He went into Tina's room for a massage...then he left and Anita playfully called him gay or some shit like that..

..Later that night, Anita and George got to talking...Anita said she was no longer friends with one of the RLC Girls....Im guessing Amina...

He kinda implied that Anita was a pushover and says yes to anything......The conversation was all over the place tbh.....He then called her selfish and said she only thinks about what she wants..

This is pretty much how it went...

10 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I found it. https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_20?ts=1539133093&from=share

However it's not as bad as it seemed.  She literally asked him to tell her something about her character and he was honest with her.

It was not said in any malicious way and they actually had a laugh afterwards.

I have the feeling the only reason he went to the other girls that night is because Anita wanted him to.

I haven't found where he said he doesn't want to see her again though.