B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry to gatecrash your discussion guys but something really had me scratching my head. The night after Debs acted like a drunken schoolgirl on heat she was having a perfectly sensible grown up conversation with him in the kichen about life. past, present and future plans...It was quite interesting because I could understand it. Just then I thought this guy was a decent bloke. Ok, he'd been necking with a drunken Debs the night before, we've all been there, but he appeared to open up and we got a little insight as to what he's all about. Then Anita, his friend who invited him to a freeby in a lovely villa on the outskirts of one of the most vibrant cities in Europe then enters the kitchen. It looked a little awkward, to say the least, even though nothing was going on. She then asked what they'd been talking about and they said ANIMALS ffs!!..He was thinking about getting a dog. Now I can't for the life of me understand why they never told Anita the truth...What harm would it do...:huh:..From that moment on my opinion of him changed and I'm happy, whatever he's up to, is now off cam...I think he's treated Anita like shit, tbh...

Plus after a bit of intimacy outside with Debs the same night, I'm sure he said he was super tired, which was a ploy he used. She went to bed and he went into the girls room, without knocking, and proceeded to lay his oily hands all over the girls...:confused:

Damn them horny young men anyway, what the hell is up them thinking with the little head instead of the big one ? 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry to gatecrash your discussion guys but something really had me scratching my head. The night after Debs acted like a drunken schoolgirl on heat she was having a perfectly sensible grown up conversation with him in the kichen about life. past, present and future plans...It was quite interesting because I could understand it. Just then I thought this guy was a decent bloke. Ok, he'd been necking with a drunken Debs the night before, we've all been there, but he appeared to open up and we got a little insight as to what he's all about. Then Anita, his friend who invited him to a freeby in a lovely villa on the outskirts of one of the most vibrant cities in Europe then enters the kitchen. It looked a little awkward, to say the least, even though nothing was going on. She then asked what they'd been talking about and they said ANIMALS ffs!!..He was thinking about getting a dog. Now I can't for the life of me understand why they never told Anita the truth...What harm would it do...:huh:..From that moment on my opinion of him changed and I'm happy, whatever he's up to, is now off cam...I think he's treated Anita like shit, tbh...

Plus after a bit of intimacy outside with Debs the same night, I'm sure he said he was super tired, which was a ploy he used. She went to bed and he went into the girls room, without knocking, and proceeded to lay his oily hands all over the girls...:confused:

That's why I have mixed feelings about him.  I have no idea what kind of relationship he has or had with Anita.

I also have no idea why him and Debbie would keep everything a secret from Anita and the same when it comes to the night he went into the other girls.

None of it makes a whole lot of sense. :confused:

7 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

That's why I have mixed feelings about him.  I have no idea what kind of relationship he has or had with Anita.

I also have no idea why him and Debbie would keep everything a secret from Anita and the same when it comes to the night he went into the other girls.

None of it makes a whole lot of sense. :confused:

I think she made friends with him on her travels, but I don't think it was anything more than that. I just think, because he's had this invite to Barca, he should treat her with a little more respect...Jeez, Anita's no angel but I think she deserved more than that...These guys and gals are suppose to be adults

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she made friends with him on her travels, but I don't think it was anything more than that. I just think, because he's had this invite to Barca, he should treat her with a little more respect...Jeez, Anita's no angel but I think she deserved more than that...These guys and gals are suppose to be adults

He also called her selfish, made her cry the next day and said he never wants to see her again....Isn't Deborah meant to be Anita's friend??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree with you to a point.

I think he showed up with good intentions but realized he was in over his head.

Debbie was the only one who really showed "Real" interest in him and he accepted it.

However I don't think he wanted to have that kind of relationship on camera.

I think Anita may have been pressuring him to stay but it backfired.

But who really knows?  It would be a lot easier to figure out if the were speaking English again. :dodgy:

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

He also called her selfish, made her cry the next day and said he never wants to see her again....Isn't Deborah meant to be Anita's friend??

I didn't hear this conversation but if it's true it could change things A LOT. ☹️

8 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I agree with you to a point.

I think he showed up with good intentions but realized he was in over his head.

Debbie was the only one who really showed "Real" interest in him and he accepted it.

However I don't think he wanted to have that kind of relationship on camera.

I think Anita may have been pressuring him to stay but it backfired.

But who really knows?  It would be a lot easier to figure out if the were speaking English again. :dodgy:

Anita, Bridget and Tina were showing interest in him too, but Debs just cranked it up a bit and it worked in her favour. If there was a chance they would become an item then, and the way he blanked Anita in the kitchen earlier, after his chat with Debs, there was NO reason for him to go into the girls room and encourage them to flirt with him again, behind Debs back...If pestered by the girls to join him he should have told them the truth...IMO

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anita, Bridget and Tina were showing interest in him too, but Debs just cranked it up a bit and it worked in her favour. If there was a chance they would become an item then, and the way he blanked Anita in the kitchen earlier, after his chat with Debs, there was NO reason for him to go into the girls room and encourage them to flirt with him again, behind Debs back...If pestered by the girls to join him he should have told them the truth...IMO

When I said "Real" interest I meant interest other than putting on a show.

As for him going into the room with the other girls, I don;t have an answer.

This whole situation doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. :confused: