B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Welcome Sandra and Lily 🙂

Welcocome girls.  Now we have to wonder who will be in Bridget's room and how long it will take for Anita to pick her new favorite playgirl of the 3.  My vote goes to the blond just getting out of the tub.  

Blimey another Amina clone, well similar in features and certainly not shy and pretty as is the dark haired one. I reckon that must be a record in how quick a newbie gets her kit off with all on view. Hopefully very promising 🤞How about going left to right in the bed placing until we know otherwise so Sandra the blonde and Lily the sultry dark haired one 🤔

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Blimey another Amina clone, well similar in features and certainly not shy and pretty as is the dark haired one. I reckon that must be a record in how quick a newbie gets her kit off with all on view. Hopefully very promising 🤞How about going left to right in the bed placing until we know otherwise so Sandra the blonde and Lily the sultry dark haired one 🤔

I'll go along with that.  The blonde looks like a Sandra.  "Sandy Blonde" 

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I'll go along with that.  The blonde looks like a Sandra.  "Sandy Blonde" 

I think it's the dark haired who is named Sandra, she looks like a Sandra to me. She looks very familiar, like someone I seen before or something.

On second thought you might be right that the blonde is Sandra. Will be hard to know untill we hear them say their names to the others.

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

The dark haired girl just licked the blonde's arm.  They sure aren't taking long to get comfortble with each other.  Did they come together?  

By the way they are in bed, I would say they are long term friends. Also by the way they both undressed and showered not one bit shy in front of the cameras.