B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

Some people just head straight for the last page,,,they would rather have someone else catch them up instead of reading page after page for 2 hours of people bashing kenny.🤣

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He did. As Euromike said, go back and read the pages. Tbh, I try to never comment on here till I've caught up...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He did. As Euromike said, go back and read the pages. Tbh, I try to never comment on here till I've caught up...

Is why I read the pages first, but seems I didnt go far enough back hehe, and I wasnt looking at the stream the whole time so I missed the little details 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Some people just head straight for the last page,,,they would rather have someone else catch them up instead of reading page after page for 2 hours of people bashing kenny.🤣

I couldn't possibly do that...If i've been away for even a weekend, it takes me ages to catch up. A week/2 weeks, it's impossible So I rely on the great guys here to keep me up to  date..

1 hour ago, sigfried said:

i didn't see any sex except kenny rubbing her pussy through her panties with a vibrator then kim rubbed his cock and they went to sleep.

Ok , so no sex between Amanda and Pablo, just some play time together. Why did they move from their bedroom to the living room to sleep?  

19 hours ago, Houlii said:

Je pense qu'elle pourrait avoir une migraine. Le Dr Kenny attrape ses couilles, se pavane et parle de sa merde en essayant d'impressionner tout le monde. Je ne sais pas quoi… Son remède pour Amanda qui perd la migraine est que Pablo se frotte les seins pendant qu'il regarde… Pauvre Kim, Le mec joue à Amanda à chaque instant, il est avec elle. Tais-toi, tu es une blague.

LOL...it is true

glad the girls left Kenny's ass home..the girls last night couldn't wait to get rid of him..Dude is pretty deranged and delusional about himself..Needs to chill. He thinks he has access to everyone.. reminds me of Gargamil.. think I'll call him Kenny G..Better pay better attention to Kim instead..  

After seeing him grab Amanda from behind in the kitchen in his towel and start to rub her down until she struggled lose, I just hope we don't lose her and Pablo when she's had enough of it.  Hope the girls have hot fun tonight away. Would love to see a cool couple move in there..

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Ooh god Pablo and Kenny just went out, hope they are not going out to look for the girls

There was someone at the door that Kenny spoke to. They will certainly join them.......