R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread October/ 2018

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

Love Angie to much to completely loose interest in her, but really hope the gay stuff doesn't go any further than that or I'm out of here..

what are u talking about, giving a massage is gay ?  have u not watched the other apts 

23 minutes ago, firewall said:

they can do all the massages they want but till I don't a real dick here for fuck angie and emily without blanket I will not renew

i don't understand angie at all why she doesn't have a bf seems odd as good she looks and she doesn't have sex on cam in a long long time

Sam's guy is obsessed with making sure that the cover is on them at all times. I don't think Sam cares if they're covered or not, but the guy pulls up the covers every 30 seconds. She really needs to put and end to that and tell her guy to grow a pair.

33 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i don't understand angie at all why she doesn't have a bf seems odd as good she looks and she doesn't have sex on cam in a long long time

when I was member some months ago I have seen sometime a bunch of flowers in her bedroom  i bet she do the same thing of emily all her real private life is outside,

the last guy I have seen here with her she refused to having sex here so I have not many expectations with her now for real action here exept masturbation but it's not my things

52 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Sam's guy is obsessed with making sure that the cover is on them at all times. I don't think Sam cares if they're covered or not, but the guy pulls up the covers every 30 seconds. She really needs to put and end to that and tell her guy to grow a pair.

if u had a 2 inch dick u would do the same, hope sam dumps this guy for a real man