Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #3

La ragazza è strana, non ha lesbicato oggi ma neanche l'altra vokta con Eva

Ha rifiutato di giocare con il dildo in culo  con Eva, oggi lo ha preso senza dire nulla.... e secondo me prima di andare a via Sam altre 3 volte la scoperà analmente....

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

She has been here multiple times and has fucked Sam multiple times without Eva being around.

I didn't think this was the same girl, but, as I said, I rarely watch these...

I've said my piece, and Karol's home, so I've got something better to watch...:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This girl is there because of her fondness for Eva. Eva is just like me. And I have seen you do not have any struggle or expressions that she has.

You follow this apt PP, Is this the girl that, apparently, Sam's fucked several times when Eva wasn't there...?

Eva e Sam a fumare, la ragazza accocolata sul divano, stanca...Smam ci proverà con Eva a letto, pensando a quel meraviglioso culo magari si eccita.... e Eva sembra bella porcellina in questi giorni.E' vero che sta gongolando,forse forse Sam sta cedendo

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You follow this apt PP, Is this the girl that, apparently, Sam's fucked several times when Eva wasn't there...?

Yes, but never without Eva. This girl is here because of Eva. She couldn't care less about Sam. In all their sex she has hands on Eva because she cares about Eva. Eva and her have actually had at least one session when Sam was out of town. And it lasted all night and was very romantic.

• Like 3