Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #3

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is correct--IMO

Wrong.

I'll say here what I said to piper. We were both wrong. Sam totally has fucked her without Eva around but it only happened once. Confirmed. I was only wrong in thinking it happened multiple times.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Wrong.

I'll say here what I said to piper. We were both wrong. Sam totally has fucked her without Eva around but it only happened once. Confirmed. I was only wrong in thinking it happened multiple times.

But wasn't Eva still in the apartment--but had left the bedroom for a little while?????? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

But wasn't Eva still in the apartment--but had left the bedroom for a little while?????? 

I don't know about her still being in the apartment or not. All I know she wasn't in the bedroom and never appeared in the bedroom while they were going at it.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know about her still being in the apartment or not. All I know she wasn't in the bedroom and never appeared in the bedroom while they were going at it.

I remember that time, and Eva had left the bedroom--this girl has never come to the apartment without Eva being present.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Wrong.

OK...I don't want to sound like Harley here, but I've just been told, by a VERY reliable source, that Eva 'fucked' her once when Sam was away, but Sam hasn't when Eva's been away. He did with another girl with a tattoo, who he named. Your multiple vids appears to be whittled down to one and, as Happy said, Eva might have just gone to the balcony to give them a bit of fuck time together...

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I literally just said that....

As I sent via PM this event started with Eva and the young woman and Sam joined later. I have video of this until 0233 their time. Eva at one point went to the bathroom, then went to the kitchen to get a drink and the last time she left the room was to have a smoke.

• Like 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

And you'd be wrong.

Ok Misc, she probably enjoys the pounding, including anal, the way she just went with it. It was probably the wrong choice of words. I think she fancies Eva, but not Sam...We'll leave it at that. We get on well so lets not fall out over an apt I hardly watch. I just see Sam as a bit of a predator who has the opportunity to act out his fantasies with the aid of a lovely girlfriend...😉

• Like 2