Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #3

This session was not up to these three standards from past sessions. The girl appeared tired and I don't think she got enough of Eva. in her mind. The last session Sam had with his other girlfriend (the one where Eva always leaves the apartment since the first session) did not go well either. They may need to find more partners.

• Like 1

I am not a fan of Sam. I think he is selfish. It's all about him. Eva struggles to have an orgasm, but he has an obligation to please her...with her help and guidance but he isn't capable. He can hardly last 10 minutes on his best day. Look at how long Robert has to fuck Lana before she has an orgasm, but he does it because he cares about her..unlike Sam to Eva. This is my opinion. It took my wife almost 30 minutes to come but then she would have up to 5 orgasms over the next 5 minutes or so.

• Like 3

Sasquatch, Sasquatch, candle light

Doing the friend and doing it right in the evening

It's pretty pleasing

Tiny Suzie, Sasquatch Sam

Do the anal out in Sasquatch Land

And they shimmy... Suzie is so skinny

And they whirl and they twirl and they bango

Singing and Jinging to Anal

Floating like the heavens above

Looks like Sasquatch Love

Nibbling on nipples, chewing on pussy cheese

Sam says to Suzie, Honey, would you please, be my GF

Suzie says yes with her kisses

Now he's tickling her fanny, rubbing her ass

Muzzle to muzzle, now, anything goes as they wriggle,

Suziee starts to giggle……where is Eva

Regarding the argument earlier.

1st September 2018.  Eva, Sam, and this threesome girl - they had a three way bath followed by a threesome in the bedroom, Sam fucked them both.  An hour later, Sam fucked the guest while Eva masturbated at the side of them. The guest stayed the night, all three slept in the bed.

The following afternoon (2nd September), all three in the bed. As we look at it from Camera 7 - Eva at the far side, the guest on the near side, Sam in the middle.  The guest gave Sam a handjob while Eva masturbated at the side of them.  Eva left the room, followed by Sam. A few minutes later, Sam returned to the bedroom and fucked the guest while Eva ate in the kitchen/living room.

This guest has never been in the apartment without Eva present.  This is the fourth time she's been to the apartment - three times with both Eva and Sam there, one time with just Eva while Sam was on vacation.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

1st September 2018.  Eva, Sam, and this threesome girl - they had a three way bath followed by a threesome in the bedroom, Sam fucked them both.  An hour later, Sam fucked the guest while Eva masturbated at the side of them. The guest stayed the night, all three slept in the bed.

The following afternoon (2nd September), all three in the bed. As we look at it from Camera 7 - Eva at the far side, the guest on the near side, Sam in the middle.  The guest gave Sam a handjob while Eva masturbated at the side of them.  Eva left the room, followed by Sam. A few minutes later, Sam returned to the bedroom and fucked the guest while Eva ate in the kitchen/living room.

This guest has never been in the apartment without Eva present.  This is the fourth time she's been to the apartment - three times with both Eva and Sam there, one time with just Eva while Sam was on vacation.

Many thanks Ash...I didn't really  want it to become a massdebate :biggrin:  but we got there in the end...

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Please look at your records for May 10/11, 2018. I think you will find this is the first encounter with this young woman.

• Like 3

Eva non è lesbica,non ha mai fatto sesso con una donna... qualche bacio sulle guancie, qualche palpata. Alla ragazza piace invece Eva, e si lascia usare per accontentare Sam, stavolta anche nel culo (peraltro senza problemi) Adesso a letto Sam dorme, la ragazza è vicina EVa, forse deve ricambiare il favore che gli ha fatto la ragazza?Sam si è alzato e ha lasciato il letto alle donne...vedremo 

• Like 1

the brunette who sticks against Éva to wake her up smoothly is beautiful ... I've already forgotten the sodomy of Sam 10 minutes .... Sam has spoiled us a lesbian evening.it's the same loser that Smith with 5 minutes more

la brune qui vient se coller contre  Éva pour la réveiller en douceur c ' est magnifique ...j ' ai déjà oublié la sodomie de Sam de 10 minutes ....Sam nous a gâché une soirée lesbienne..c'est le même loser que Smith avec 5 minutes de plus 

Niente, non ha accettato le prime attenzioni della ragazza. Adesso è tornato Sam, Eva tra due fuochi con Sam in attesa ,fermo, e la ragazza che dolcemente l'accarezza ... ma nulla Eva rimane sulle sue, rigida, assente  e lascia il campo...