B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

21 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I just got internet back after 5 days and see Amina at B1 but being totally ignored by Karol and then Karol leaves without even saying goodbye to Amina.   I must have missed a lot.  Can somebody catch me up on what's happened please?

It's real simple........it's just all drama for you the viewer.  there is nothing between Amina and any of these girls.......it's all for show and as they say in Hollywood......the show must go on!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's real simple........it's just all drama for you the viewer.  there is nothing between Amina and any of these girls.......it's all for show and as they say in Hollywood......the show must go on!

I know 99% is just show but it's looked like over the past several weeks Amina and Karol have really gotten into each other.  That is untill Karol's bf showed up.  I like to think that those 2 girls were more real than show when they were together.  Just call me naive 

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I know 99% is just show but it's looked like over the past several weeks Amina and Karol have really gotten into each other.  That is untill Karol's bf showed up.  I like to think that those 2 girls were more real than show when they were together.  Just call me naive 

Fist Karaol's bf visit her for 10 days, then Amina got her period.. We have to see if they stay close. The last two-three days they have been cuddling

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Let's me just say that it's the RLC way and nothing more.  There used to be a picture or painting in B4 that said it all.  It said Just Friends or something like that.  The Barcelona girls are all fakes and everything they do is a precursor for something else.  Either for going out and spending all night outside away from prying eyes or to go to another apartment to put on another show!

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Fist Karaol's bf visit her for 10 days, then Amina got her period.. We have to see if they stay close. The last two-three days they have been cuddling

Hope you're right.   I didn't see any cuddling.  Just them ignoring each other

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let's me just say that it's the RLC way and nothing more.  There used to be a picture or painting in B4 that said it all.  It said Just Friends or something like that.  The Barcelona girls are all fakes and everything they do is a precursor for something else.  Either for going out and spending all night outside away from prying eyes or to go to another apartment to put on another show!

You've been here a lot longer than I have Harley and I totally respect your opinions.  For now, until I have the experience you have, I choose to be a bit less cynical but then I still believe in the Easter Bunny.😄

• Like 1

@cheesehead51,,,,,, As a concerned CC member,,,,,the absolute last thing you want to do is to listen to or respect the opinion of HFB,,,, he has not been a member of RLC for over 4 years so there is nothing he can tell you that would be of any good. The only experience he has is to bash RLC and the ladies of RLC,,and to also tell us how stupid we are for being members of RLC,,,You are fairly new here so I can understand that you don't know who is who just yet. Have a good day and welcome to CC.😎

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

You've been here a lot longer than I have Harley and I totally respect your opinions.  For now, until I have the experience you have, I choose to be a bit less cynical but then I still believe in the Easter Bunny.😄

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

@cheesehead51,,,,,, As a concerned CC member,,,,,the absolute last thing you want to do is to listen to or respect the opinion of HFB,,,, he has not been a member of RLC for over 4 years so there is nothing he can tell you that would be of any good. The only experience he has is to bash RLC and the ladies of RLC,,and to also tell us how stupid we are for being members of RLC,,,You are fairly new here so I can understand that you disow who who yetjuson't knt . Have a good day and welcome to CC.😎

You're right, I don't know yet but thanks for the info.  I'm learning.  

• Like 1