B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

50 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

It is something that probably can only be fixed by someone going to the Apt and physically taking it apart,,,maybe that technician won't be available until Monday,,,,If Monday comes and goes and it's not fixed,,then we can send the angry Mob......It's been bad for too long though,, I wish RLC would have given a timeframe instead of the generic reply in their emails.

They only need to call me. I'm no electrician but I'll give it a crack...😉

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Some people were saying that they kept ignoring each other a lot and barely spoke,,,, I don't know about that because whenever I personally watched them they were always speaking to each other.

I don't think there's an issue...They can't be all over other like a rash 24/7...

• Like 1

We don't want to see your crack,,,,,:biggrin:

But I bet you will be staring at karol,Irma  and Amina's cracks😎

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

They only need to call me. I'm no electrician but I'll give it a crack...😉

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think there's an issue...They can't be all over other like a rash 24/7...

Why not?  I won't mind.  It's looking like Irma and Amina are going out now.  They are both getting painted up.  Karol isn't making a move.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Amina has packed a black party dress and heels for tonight.  She just went to take a shower.  Let's hope she's going out with Karol.  

Yes, they said to each other 'these fuckers at RLC haven't fixed cam 10 yet, even though a lot of the guys have Emailed them. Nobody will watch us so we might as well go out'...😏

• Like 1

That's excellent thinking Naga,, I can only imagine how angry people would be if Karol and Amina did something on Karol's bed and Cam 10 is out,,,,so maybe it's a good thing they're waiting.

Fix the cams ASAP and get them together again.🤣

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, they said to each other 'these fuckers at RLC haven't fixed cam 10 yet, even though a lot of the guys have Emailed them. Nobody will watch us so we might as well go out'...😏

undefined

• Like 1