B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

24 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's excellent thinking Naga,, I can only imagine how angry people would be if Karol and Amina did something on Karol's bed and Cam 10 is out,,,,so maybe it's a good thing they're waiting.

Fix the cams ASAP and get them together again.

Do you, oh knowing of all, do you really think there is something wrong with Cam 10, and if you do, do you really think it would take this long to fix it?  Get real Mikey, there is nothing THAT wrong with that camera and you should know this from watching RLC for as long as you have!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can, or should I say would, someone tell me exactly what Amina & Tits was wearing when they left.  Also, was there any phone calls that anyone could see before they left?  Thanks...

They were both wearing black dresses and heels.  Amina got a call right before they left.  Something about 20 minutes.  May have been a cab but who knows.  What I did notice was neither Karol or Denaya gave them a good bye kiss and after the door closed they actually looked like they were glad they left.  Minutes later Karol called s0meone.

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

They were both wearing black dresses and heels.  Amina got a call right before they left.  Something about 20 minutes.  May have been a cab but who knows.  What I did notice was neither Karol or Denaya gave them a good bye kiss and after the door closed they actually looked like they were glad they left.  Minutes later Karol called s0meone.

OH OK, well the time is now Naga. Hold my beer and watch this shit!!

Cheesehead51, do you remember when I told you earlier that everything these girls do is a precursor for another event or happening.  Tonight those two girls are going to meet up with a guy whose name I will not mention and lets just say that I hope they practice safe sex...........off camera of course!