B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Karol and Amina seem to be in a good mood now,,,they are laughing and talking with each other :biggrin:

I don't know about that.  Amina is in a good mood and trying to be friendly with Karol but Karol is still maintaining her distance.  She only responds when Amina says something to her.  I think she still has a bug up her ass but I don't know why.  Let's hope Amina can melt her a little more

It is something that probably can only be fixed by someone going to the Apt and physically taking it apart,,,maybe that technician won't be available until Monday,,,,If Monday comes and goes and it's not fixed,,then we can send the angry Mob......It's been bad for too long though,, I wish RLC would have given a timeframe instead of the generic reply in their emails.

23 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder why it's taking so long, must be something that is not so easy to fix.

I kinda felt like the Bf arriving for Karol and the fact that Amina is all over every Kitty within arms reach could make karol feel a little jealous,, they have time though,,all it takes is one romantic night together and they will be Bffs again😉

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I don't know about that.  Amina is in a good mood and trying to be friendly with Karol but Karol is still maintaining her distance.  She only responds when Amina says something to her.  I think she still has a bug up her ass but I don't know why.  Let's hope Amina can melt her a little more

7 minutes ago, baron1 said:

what happened did they fall out

Some people were saying that they kept ignoring each other a lot and barely spoke,,,, I don't know about that because whenever I personally watched them they were always speaking to each other.

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Some people were saying that they kept ignoring each other a lot and barely spoke,,,, I don't know about that because whenever I personally watched them they were always speaking to each other.

I agree. I watch B1 a lot because of Irma and I do not see any tension between Karol and Ami.  Would be good to understand the language or have a translation at times though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Gina is a waste of time and a has been and recycled matter.  She's not pretty in my opinion and she's a skank just like the rest of the Barcelona girls.  She has an ugly mouth and a pussy just like any other girl that is actually a girl......she is nothing special !!!  It also means the nothing special twins are around and they suck ass!!  I think this was a pretty positive post as well Naga!!

You've posted worse...😏

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Amina is massaging Karol's shoulders and neck.