B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I heard it was one of the stray cats from B# 4 that drove down to B#1 that bit into the line for Cam 10,,,they were trapped inside the Apt and wanted to get out,,so they had to create a distraction so they framed Mr.karol by putting the chewed up cables in his hands while he slept.

Those cats did the same thing too when Mr,karol was in B#4,,,,,, I saw the whole thing,,, It was on Replay but it got erased by Garfield.:biggrin:

undefined

its because u a lot of grate guys leave cc....to much bs 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I heard it was one of the stray cats from B# 4 that drove down to B#1 that bit into the line for Cam 10,,,they were trapped inside the Apt and wanted to get out,,so they had to create a distraction so they framed Mr.karol by putting the chewed up cables in his hands while he slept.

Those cats did the same thing too when Mr,karol was in B#4,,,,,, I saw the whole thing,,, It was on Replay but it got erased by Garfield.:biggrin:

undefined

That seems a more logical explanation Mikey...😉

• Like 1

You are making yourself look a little silly Jontee..... That's what proving something is all about,,,unless you can prove it why bother comment about it,,,, there are thousands of people on here that watch RLC,,and you are the only person who both saw and commented about it.

Did you or anyone else comment about it the day it happened?,, I'm sure that there would be page after page after page of people talking about it if everyone saw what you saw,,,it would not be hard for all of us to go back and find proof of seeing Mr.karol walking over to the camera and disabling it.

5 minutes ago, jontee said:

i cant prof it so let us let it be...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well that's handy. So, back in B4 when it happened NOBODY happened to mention it in a post. And this time in B1, nobody happened to mention it in a post...and I think that includes you, at the time...😒

they both was sleeping when cam 10 went out. and like you said naga they showed all there was to be seen before .so why would they want the cam off. they are great together