Kiramy & May

On 10/24/2018 at 6:23 PM, Amy3 said:

I'm so ready to be right! 🤓

Too early to say perhaps..... however, if this morning is anything to go by, you may have to wait a looooooooong time for this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I personally hope you'll have to wait forever!! 😁  Nothing against you of course.... I just like girls and lesbians that much 👨‍❤️‍👨 that I don't need to see the girls with male company.

Seems to me the 3 girls managed easily and rather well without any blokes around this morning...

Long may it continue 😁😍

• Like 4

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

Seems to me the 3 girls managed easily and rather well without any blokes around this morning...

Long may it continue 😁😍

Here here, thought the girls put on a bloody good show last night. The other girl & guy were just not interested they even looked in the bedroom at them initially and couldn't wait to get out lol. Well done girls we enjoyed it and judging by their reactions so did they 🤣

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Robwin said:

And less features unless you pay extra, with VH it's ALL free.

If VH decided to do that, it's because they're still not losing, otherwise they would do like RLC and would put it that way too
VH has almost two years old now and I find it a pity that they do not ask the various managers an effort on the position of the cameras, image and sound
When you have 34 apartments and you have closed 61 we could expect a better quality of service on the direct stream, and it is VH who manages it
But it's just that money is used differently than for other projects as compared to RLC

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If VH decided to do that, it's because they're still not losing, otherwise they would do like RLC and would put it that way too
VH has almost two years old now and I find it a pity that they do not ask the various managers an effort on the position of the cameras, image and sound
When you have 34 apartments and you have closed 61 we could expect a better quality of service on the direct stream, and it is VH who manages it
But it's just that money is used differently than for other projects as compared to RLC

VH have a lot of band things(some you mentioned)but for sure having for the same price extras that in other cam sites would cost you 30$ on top of your membership isn't one of them,same regard the giant video archive.As an user of both sites wish rlc had this things included in membership,of course rlc does a lot of things better(they also older and more experienced)but for exemple the many moments cams enter night vision even in day light or moderate light it's really bad and happens a lottt less in VH.

40 minutes ago, Robwin said:

And less features unless you pay extra, with VH it's ALL free.

Not free but for the same price(40$)you get all the extras included,we can pay less(30$)and Gess basic membership that give access to all cams but video archive etc not included.Think it's pretty competitive.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

VH have a lot of band things(some you mentioned)but for sure having for the same price extras that in other cam sites would cost you 30$ on top of your membership isn't one of them,same regard the giant video archive.As an user of both sites wish rlc had this things included in membership,of course rlc does a lot of things better(they also older and more experienced)but for exemple the many moments cams enter night vision even in day light or moderate light it's really bad and happens a lottt less in VH.

I am not an expert but without talking about money, I think you attract more premium member if you have a better quality of your product rather than a large quantity with poor quality

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

I am not an expert but without talking about money, I think you attract more premium member if you have a better quality of your product rather than a large quantity with poor quality

But probably it's harder to get that higher quality and with stability(just remember rlc first times,first years),don't know if you are an VH user moos But VH also improved a lot,in cams quality,general look of the houses,compared to first times the site is better in some regards,both same have bad things,just like i said it's very annoying the night vision problem with cams rlc have(and been this way for years but somehow seems worst now),but it's also annoying the more frequently stream problems of VH.And of course which cam site have the better quality,deliver etc it's always relative and essentially an personal taste,as an user of both i can say i enjoy more VH but also enjoy some rlc houses and residents.And just love VH time line archive,the video archive,it's great if you miss an moment you just need to rewind to the moment and watch it again and again😀.

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Personally I woukd not say RLC are that much better in fact in many cases their cans are worse especially in night vision. Some of the apartments may be smarter but then I am not paying to admire the fixtures and fittings 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1