Kiramy & May

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

BUT, usually when someone is presented as a lesbian generally it's understood that they are only sexual with women, otherwise, it's better and more descriptive and announce them as bisexual. That way one can have the full grasp of their sexuality.

I would totally agree with you. I wasn't aware they had been presented
as lesbians, but even I had, my conversation would have been the same.
You can shag blokes and still be a lesbian. As you said, they simply
created a word for it to make the conversation easier.

Presenting them as lesbians would be misinformation from VHTV. A
VHTV problem.

There is one thing I don't get, though. I don't understand what your girl
is saying or what she means.

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

14a735774ed74460482520169211.gif

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

03:29am and still no one there absolutely unbelievable

I haven't been watching them closely and I like to learn their habits.

Since Oct 20 it has been 2.5 weeks that they have this apartment.

Has this happened often?

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I haven't been watching them closely and I like to learn their habits.

Since Oct 20 it has been 2.5 weeks that they have this apartment.

Has this happened often?

More and more recently

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

More and more recently

Then something is changing with these two.  The supporting fact is that for the first time May was alone and brought a naive guy.

I hope the change is toward a positive trend -  they start to look for guys, bring here and fuck 🙂

What scares me is whoever I fall in love with in VH leaves. Like Edda, Sara and Serena ...

I hope May is here to stay. I liked her so much after seeing her sensual and soft attitude last night. The guy was an idiot, but May handled him so elegantly and softly.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Then something is changing with these two.  The supporting fact is that for the first time May was alone and brought a naive guy.

I hope the change is toward a positive trend -  they start to look for guys, bring here and fuck 🙂

What scares me is whoever I fall in love with in VH leaves. Like Edda, Sara and Serena ...

I hope May is here to stay. I liked her so much after seeing her sensual and soft attitude last night. The guy was an idiot, but May handled him so elegantly and softly.

I already have a wife, let VH keep recycling the girls, so we get see different women

It's never an good sign when you have two residents and still house it's empty,probraby the two girls are with the two dudes in another place,so no win for us and no cash,views for them.If they continue this way they probably won't reach Christmas.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's never an good sign when you have two residents and still house it's empty,probraby the two girls are with the two dudes in another place,so no win for us and no cash,views for them.If they continue this way they probably won't reach Christmas.

No point in dragging it out that long.  I'm pretty sure most people don't want a repeat of the previous tenants..... 🤣🤣

Get rid of 💩-fingerguy and those associated with him, and bring in some brand new girls 👭👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👍