Kiramy & May

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it really is a rough patch as a & a have nobody new, mira/henry, george, likewise. that leaves only jeka/gargamel with mostly no action apts, & lina alex, who are constantly being bashed, sometimes justifiably so. vh could turn out to be a larger version of vv at this rate!

Must admit these last few weeks has certainly seen a downturn in entertainment for want of a better word and thats with 36 apartments. You would think at least a handful of them would blow you away? But many of the tennants seem to lose interest so quick. Whether is is a money issue with it not meeting expectations i have no idea????

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Kiramy joined Charlee & Liss and xgswhoever?

Nothing surprises me anymore it seems the lengths of stay now can be measured in weeks rather than months. When you think Nina & Alan managed over a year they must have done something right lol

Just now, Robwin said:

Yeah agree that was one reason but Nina was always bringing in guests etc that would join in fully with no hiding or blanket crap. Mustn't forget Edda either lol

Without Serena she hardly would get to that last stage. At the end of the first month (before Serena arrived) they was starting to struggle and more and more looking like gloria&romeo 

• Like 1

Honestly Gargamel have no clue,talent to be a manager,let me recap his houses(all recent and most gone)..nothings3(was that two girls residents that laught and laugh without anything funny hapenning..no sex,not even an dam bate),Nothings 4..the bottle butter girls..ass up in coach for hours..massages and more massages..no sex,nothing,Alan&Evi..great for help sleeping by nights..no fun parties..boring sex..but cute cat..kiramy&May..the only good house of him till some point..then girls started making turns to be in house..best fun seems they done it outside..middle finger dude..Alan smoking..Alan not up..Now Seems one of them it's gone(kiramy)and an girl looking a lot worst then her took her "place".Desaster after desaster😅,Only manager i think is worst it's Jeka himself.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Looks as though as May wasn't able to fuck her girlfriend last night because of the cams she is now doing it in another apartment 🤣🤣🤣

I was wondering if May was having cramps yesterday as she kept holding onto the bottom of her stomach.

image.thumb.png.1e09e96a37ae899d13e5072e451bdb40.png

• Like 1