Kiramy & May

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'm no fan of Gargamel either.  If you had to pick a manager to work for, besides Anna, who would it be? 

Probrably Ary&George,but if i was in cams i would prefer to Ben my own manager,so any pressure would be just for me etc.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well 09:20am and still not home this apartment is becoming a bloody disaster zone.

Lets see this from positive side..we don't see them but..middle finger dude and school boy can and are having fun.And also..Probrably by Christmas time we gona have new residents🙂.

33 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Do you notice all the phone plugs and leads and laptops seem to have disappeared?

Indeed,sadly from some days by now seems both have anotehr house/houses to stay,could be their own house or the crap boyfriend one,gargamel should just dedicate to other thing..like fishing or agriculture.As i said some days ago..looks more an more an Nothings place.

• Like 1

Guest hacıvat
1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who told you?

Hello,

Stay cool. May & Kiramy will return to apartment soon. Our participants live own life and have some busy every day.

Regards,
Voyeur House TV.

support says as above.

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I bet the got fined 500 for the middle finger guy and lost everything they've earned and now they are rethinking their situation. 

Did the guy from old anastasia house get fined for that??? it's more probable they got fined because cam covered for 1 minute then for that

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, yes, I think you're right. Could be for both. Either way, I bet they got fined and lost everything they have earned. 

the anastasia apt guy (he was with nyusha) got the boot even though he was good at sex. no blanket. but ana had a blanketboy that didn't give the finger & stayed despite sucking at sex!