Paisley & Cletus

51 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hey there, Ash, didn't you forget something? ☺️ How about filling in 
the rest of us on that "...very simple way". Don't leave us in the dark.
:heart:

Well I dont want to ruin it for the guys on here by letting them know when a girl they would normally think is having an orgasm, is faking it. And theres a lot of that going on here, on VH that is, not here at my place!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

How about the cum stream? Can I get caught up in that?  😋

Naughty Ashley, you don't have a dirty mind, you have a sexy imagination. You're Never afraid of exploring your sexuality, fantasies, and desires. Embrace them. Love them. Make them yours. They are part of who you are... Spank me; I deserve it...lol 01.gif.c86c1dc63e4cbdb14cccd06f4b35ab44.gif

• Like 2

Paisley is so super sexual she really is expert at getting an orgasm--Of course she has a partner that knows her every desire and accommodates her perfectly--This time you have to give her great credit for not giving up and finally getting off alone in the bedroom--A1000% effort

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Пейсли настолько сексуальна, что на самом деле она очень разбирается в оргазме. Конечно, у нее есть партнер, который знает ее каждое желание и прекрасно ее устраивает. На этот раз ты должен отдать ей большой кредит за то, что не сдался и, наконец, вышел один в спальне - усилие A1000%

Если не сложно,можешь пожалуйста перефразировать?)

6 minutes ago, Stawr11 said:

If not difficult, can you please rephrase?)

I thought you tried extremely hard to have orgasm during sex with other girl and then with Cletus touching you sexually  --For some reason you were having difficulty getting an orgasm--You never gave up though and after Cletus and the girl left you finally got your satisfaction though self massaging your clit--a  1000% effort---So many times you were almost--almost--almost........

• Like 1