Paisley & Cletus

6 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I thought you tried extremely hard to have orgasm during sex with other girl and then with Cletus touching you sexually  --For some reason you were having difficulty getting an orgasm--You never gave up though and after Cletus and the girl left you finally got your satisfaction though self massaging your clit--a  1000% effort---So many times you were almost--almost--almost........

If it's an "effort", and a woman has "try" extremely hard to cum. It's probably means she not comfortable with it for whatever reason. Is it possible they're new at threesomes, or this girl is a friend of theirs they never had sex with before? I know the friend was really embarrassed after she came. Which was really cute, but an indication it wasnt something they've done together before. And the blood drained out of Cletus dick real fast when that guy started fooling around with his cock last week. He definatelt wasnt comfortable with that. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

If it's an "effort", and a woman has "try" extremely hard to cum. It's probably means she not comfortable with it for whatever reason. Is it possible they're new at threesomes, or this girl is a friend of theirs they never had sex with before? I know the friend was really embarrassed after she came. Which was really cute, but an indication it wasnt something they've done together before. And the blood drained out of Cletus dick real fast when that guy started fooling around with his cock last week. He definatelt wasnt comfortable with that. 

i got the impression that cletus isn't bi. either they were trying to get views or the guy surprised him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i got the impression that cletus isn't bi. either they were trying to get views or the guy surprised 

I dont think Paisley and Cletus need a guy to suck his dick to get views. Especially since it killed his boner  and ruined any more fun for Paisley till the guy left. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I dont think Paisley and Cletus need a guy to suck his dick to get views. Especially since it killed his boner  and ruined any more fun for Paisley till the guy left. 

totally agree. wonder if he'll be invited back? personally i liked the latest friend better!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

totally agree. wonder if he'll be invited back? personally i liked the latest friend better!

She looks like real fun girl. Sparkles put up a short videos with Paisley working her over. I keep going back to see it! I think they are probably good friends, but by her reaction maybe the f iui rst time the gave each other oral! Super sexy!

• Like 2

On 11/23/2018 at 5:00 PM, ipiratemedia said:

Naughty Ashley, you don't have a dirty mind, you have a sexy imagination. You're Never afraid of exploring your sexuality, fantasies, and desires. Embrace them. Love them. Make them yours. They are part of who you are... Spank me; I deserve it...lol 01.gif.c86c1dc63e4cbdb14cccd06f4b35ab44.gif

Oh I got a dirty mind alright, that's why I fit in with you and all the other dirty minded folks on here! 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh I got a dirty mind alright, that's why I fit in with you and all the other dirty minded folks on here! 

Excuse me, Ashley, for being too forward but your lips make me wonder what the rest of you would taste like. Now spread your legs and try to tell me all about your day. Spank me. It’s the only way I learn. HeHe...01.gif.8ece7615d74329fca44d8b685c6f6f5c.gif

• Like 3