B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

Noldus

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Damn, I missed that.  Where do they go? 

Nowhere, they're still there :biggrin:...Would you believe Alice inserted some the other day, went out and removed them several hours later when she returned home...

This is THE Alice I'm talking about...:blush:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Nowhere, they're still there :biggrin:...Would you believe Alice inserted some the other day, went out and removed them several hours later when she returned home...

This is THE Alice I'm talking about...:blush:

NO way Jose, I don't believe it !!!

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Dalia testing her new "balls"

Dalia is really starting to open up and I'm glad to see it.  You could tell for a couple weeks now she wanted to but was afraid.  It won't be long and Amina won't have to go to B1 for a playmate.  As for the NUN..................not for a loooonnnnnggggg time but there is always hope.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I posted several posts when she did it, and we had a massdebate...😏

I will have see to it to believe it, Alice in "NUN" derland doesn't do those kinds of things, you must have been imagining things, or dreaming of The Most Magical one. 😎

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I will have see to it to believe it, Alice in "NUN" derland doesn't do those kinds of things, you must have been imagining things, or dreaming of The Most Magical one. 😎

I'm always dreaming of the Most Magical one 💕...But it was definitely Alice, although it was only a single ball, not 2 or 3...It was over a week ago so I can't retrieve it now Thes...