B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

Noldus

19 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Gosh Alice is all over the place....She just took a pic of her crotch and sent it to someone, next minute, shes on her knees praying.....what's that all about???? First time I have ever seen anyone pray half naked

Hopefully she was praying for forgiveness for what she is ab out to do with Dalia.  If Dalia ever finishes those raw oysters

25 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Gosh Alice is all over the place....She just took a pic of her crotch and sent it to someone, next minute, shes on her knees praying.....what's that all about???? First time I have ever seen anyone pray half naked

She was sitting on the toilet and all you could see was her head in a towel.  How do you know she was sending pics of her pussy to someone? 

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

Why, are they usually fully naked?...😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I will have see to it to believe it, Alice in "NUN" derland doesn't do those kinds of things, you must have been imagining things, or dreaming of The Most Magical one. 😎

Thes, did you see Alice showing the girls her Ben Wa ball earlier...I told you she had 1...:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thes, did you see Alice showing the girls her Ben Wa ball earlier...I told you she had 1...:biggrin:

I don't know why she would any kind of sex toy though Naga, she won't even take her PJ bottom's off to get a massage from "Dazzling Daring Dalia". You sure she even knows what they are for ?

• Like 1

Just now, Fagen said:

Wonder if Nil fucked her in the ass, its hard to tell but looked like it could have been, now she is wearing the butt plug

He did.  I told you he did last night as well but some didn't believe me.  There is no doubt tonight.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if Nil fucked her in the ass, its hard to tell but looked like it could have been, now she is wearing the butt plug

I do not think so,--he just put in the cotton tail butt plug

But there is never anything wrong with a little tail now and then 😏

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

He did.  I told you he did last night as well but some didn't believe me.  There is no doubt tonight.

I do not have replay to verify --but I may have missed it. ---Someone please provide verification