B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

Well I see it is another night of watching movies for the young ladies of B-2. The Most Delicious Dazzling Dalia, and The one and only Alice in "NUN derland. One super fine and one little school girl. the NUN would just run to her room if the Delicious one was to reach over and touch her little titties, she would be scared to death. I am sure that is why she did not go to the party in B-1, she can not handle these girls.

I'm confused?  These two were in the couples on vacation apartment before...now they have an extended stay in one of the girls on vacation apartments?  Make up your minds RLC...either you have couples or you have single girls.  Oh I forgot...this false click bait misleading BS has become the norm. :dodgy:

OK somebody help me out here.  Dalia is in the shower now but she was checking out her new toys and left them on  the bed.  There is one I am curious about.  2 large blue balls connected by a string of some sort.  The first thing I thought was anal balls but there are only 2 and they look BIG.  Any ideas? Yes I'm naive at times