35 minutes ago, squish said:

I noticed in the bathroom she was treating a slight discharge, hence no vaginal sex recently. Hardly surprising in the light of Hermans sloppy hygiene practises. I just hope for her sake that it is nothing too serious and that she is not too naive about these things.

"Thanks a lot Herman, I now know what you meant by 'gift' and I'm not amused 🤬"

image.thumb.png.eb5ca7abe1eabb10c1a948ef2ae3ffda.png

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, squish said:

I noticed in the bathroom she was treating a slight discharge, hence no vaginal sex recently. Hardly surprising in the light of Hermans sloppy hygiene practises. I just hope for her sake that it is nothing too serious and that she is not too naive about these things.

A (painless) sore on the penis (such as Romina may have spotted) is usually syphillis.

3 minutes ago, squish said:

A (painless) sore on the penis (such as Romina may have spotted) is usually syphillis.

Musn't jump to conclusions but don't recall herman having sex with any other girls other than these two since the apartment opened. Does anyone know better?

29 minutes ago, squish said:

Musn't jump to conclusions but don't recall herman having sex with any other girls other than these two since the apartment opened. Does anyone know better?

Ah, I was forgetting the tryst on 6th Nov.

19 minutes ago, squish said:

Ah, I was forgetting the tryst on 6th Nov.

Could be wrong and I really hope I am but the dates do seem to fit the hypothesis and so maybe the Harem needs to put their wellbeing first for a while. Red (Natasha) can be forgiven for being a bit grumpy poor girl. I wish them all well. They still have my support and I look forward to seeing them back in action soon, but safely this time?