9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I wonder where Romina is? Poor old Herman he's gonna have to make it up with her when she comes back. Sure is a hard life đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚

I really do not know what all the fuss was about tonight. After sex with herman Red seemed to make up. Maybe she is fed up with being treated like a doormat especially after a long days work. Herman can be a bit of a bully when he does not get his way.

• Like 1

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, squish said:

I really do not know what all the fuss was about tonight. After sex with herman Red seemed to make up. Maybe she is fed up with being treated like a doormat especially after a long days work. Herman can be a bit of a bully when he does not get his way.

Yep.. and even with "guests" we see that in the old house imagine how he is with red.. 

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

Try to jump through a window and minutes later we see her with a dildo, we can take someone seriously like this ..... I think her problem is not called Romina, ... and it's more serious

Yeah no kidding. It's called "I just want attention."

• Like 1

Hace 10 horas, miscvoyeur dijo:

SĂ­, no es broma. Se llama "SĂ³lo quiero atenciĂ³n".

Well, I still think that if you do not get someone's attention, you want to throw yourself through a window and then you solve the problem with a dildo, you have a problem. In the head concretely.