B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Oh come on, I know you must be joking.  

I don't know. I can tell you that Amina is doing things this trip she has not done in the past and it involves staying out all night. If she was not in her room, in the past, we could always find her in one of the other Barcelona apartments/ house, but not this trip. Now she has stayed out all night or been out until after 0600...things she has not done in the past.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't know. I can tell you that Amina is doing things this trip she has not done in the past and it involves staying out all night. If she was not in her room, in the past, we could always find her in one of the other Barcelona apartments/ house, but not this trip. Now she has stayed out all night or been out until after 0600...things she has not done in the past.

I can't speak for the past because I wasn't here.  All I can guage by is the past couple months and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that she is a player.  100%   She cares about one thing and that is Amina.  Karol would be so much better off with Dania 

• Like 2

How long has she been in B2 this trip?  Can we hope that maybe her stay will be a short one or is she bringing in and keeping too many subscribers with her "derogatory" ways to let her go? There, I even saved the moderator the effort of deleting what I really wanted to say.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Amina is a joke and if you think anything else then you are wrong.  Nil means absolutely nothing to her but a fuck and a poor one at that.  She is a typical **** girl!!

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

How long has she been in B2 this trip?  Can we hope that maybe her stay will be a short one or is she bringing in and keeping too many subscribers with her "derogatory" ways to let her go? There, I even saved the moderator the effort of deleting what I really wanted to say.

It's much better to say what you really meant and leave it up to the mods to decide if that should leave it or delete it.  The problem with this forum is there are too many people who don't speak their minds because they are afraid of their post getting deleted or waking up to a PM that says they were out of line.  You will find that with this forum you have to tread a thin line!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She just said on a phone call she was out dancing till 6 and then had to take a bus because they could not find a cab. Just a girl having fun...

• Like 2