B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Who is this Nora?  I've never seen or heard anyone mention her before

OMG Nora and her boyfriend, Kiko, go way back even before my time in Nov 2013. They had an apartment together and many of us fell in love with her, but Kiko was a string bean who rarely fucked her. You talk about labia...and look it up in the dictionary and the picture you will see is of Nora. She has very long pussy lips, which I love. She and Kiko left RLC for a period of time, byt they eventually returned in this very apartment. Only it was Nora by herself for like 90% of them time. Turns out they were setting up Barcelona for RLC. That is who they work for today. She is the big boss lady of the RLC Barcelona apartments.

• Like 3

Last night Dalia had Ddanaya in her room and was interested in doing something but Danaya didn't want to.  Now she's playing with Karol right in frtont of Amina.  Gutsy.  Personally after the events of the past few days I'd like to see Karol with Dalia because I think she'd be treated better but I don't think it's going to happen.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG Nora and her boyfriend, Kiko, go way back even before my time in Nov 2013. They had an apartment together and many of us fell in love with her, but Kiko was a string bean who rarely fucked her. You talk about labia...and look it up in the dictionary and the picture you will see is of Nora. She has very long pussy lips, which I love. She and Kiko left RLC for a period of time, byt they eventually returned in this very apartment. Only it was Nora by herself for like 90% of them time. Turns out they were setting up Barcelona for RLC. That is who they work for today. She is the big boss lady of the RLC Barcelona apartments.

...and as such, when you hear us speaking about orders from above or "the girls are getting text instructions"  Those are from Nora...she is the capo de capo of Barcelona.  Once and a while she will join in to get things going.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This is the same dress she wore the last time and it look like a maternity dress.

Are you talking about Nora?  How often does she show up?  This is the first I've seen her and I've been on CC going on 3 months now