B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

13 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

To anyone declaring Leona a p star should ask themselves what they consider star status. P stars are very famous and have made hundreds of scenes in movies amd make big money.

She is no star.

Famous for a Game of Thrones shot and she is back here.

Get real. Like I said let's enjoy the girl with fire in her hair without the labels.

Which GoT episode?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kase said:

where does it come from irma pussy licking and men she uses to take home get to have sex with the girls 

Must be orders from RLC or Nora that  Irma becomes more responsible and takes charge of monitoring the other girls ;  allowing them to bring in boyfriends while she sticks to her Lesbian preference .  Also,  some of the girls arriving are better looking and some have boobs that rival Irma's .  Or it may be the fact that she is growing older and has realized  that there is nothing she can do after RLC .  Her ass is getting bigger and her boobs are getting too heavy . Besides I believe she is not really Bi-sexual but a true Lesbian .....she loves pussy !  ( I may be wrong - this is just my opinion ) .  There are  probably many men willing to marry her. but she  would prefer a nice, rich woman. Notice that she always seems sad when there are men around playing with the girls she likes . She is still a HOT, little piece and I wish her luck and success in the future !

It appears a lot has happened since I left this morning.  Amina and Dalia finally discovering each other?  Dalia must be really happy with that as she has had a huge crush on Amina for weeks.  I really like Dalia and don't give a flying F for Amina but if Amina makes Dalia happy and doesn't hurt her then I will back off.