B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

To anyone declaring Leona a p star should ask themselves what they consider star status. P stars are very famous and have made hundreds of scenes in movies amd make big money.

She is no star.

Famous for a Game of Thrones shot and she is back here.

Get real. Like I said let's enjoy the girl with fire in her hair without the labels.

Um...not to dispute you but she is much more than average soft core.  I just did a search on emporium and got 8 very high quality explicit movies.  :dodgy:  That's without even trying.  There are many more, so you may want to adjust your definition.

EDIT I found more...over 25 movies...(I had the lesbian box ticked)  She uses another name as well...didn't bother to search that

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Um...not to dispute you but she is much more than average soft core.  I just did a search on emporium and got 8 very high quality explicit movies.  :dodgy:  That's without even trying.  There are many more, so you may want to adjust your definition.

EDIT I found more...over 25 movies...(I had the lesbian box ticked)  She uses another name as well...didn't bother to search that

Wich movies ??? Please, I like her...

24 minutes ago, RalyraEg said:

Notice, Kerol is constantly with her boyfriend, i like them, compare it to Amina and bf, when at the same party last month , Amina was constantly hugging and kissing Kerol while her bf was standing alone on the side. They are so different in relationships, i like K more and more everytime:angel:

Karol is and has been at the top of my list.  Amina?? Well lets just say not so much and leave it at that.