B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It's nothing more than a cam show for our benefit. And what's with the fake ass penetration. She can barely handle just the tip. You can tell she does not have much experience with asshole penetration.

I vote she gets a few more weeks alone with Pablo to practice butt play make a better...bigger hole! Since I don't care if it is staged or not since I pay to see this...I for one enjoy the second day of The Amanda show. She at least cleans up before her sessions. 

4 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

I vote she gets a few more weeks alone with Pablo to practice butt play make a better...bigger hole! Since I don't care if it is staged or not since I pay to see this...I for one enjoy the second day of The Amanda show. She at least cleans up before her sessions. 

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy Amanda just not the cam show. She is sexually aggressive, which I like, and in my opinion too much for Pablo. He can't keep up with her sexual needs.

By the way I also very much like Kim.... that is a Kim without Kenny. He is a fucking loser in my eyes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It's nothing more than a cam show for our benefit. And what's with the fake ass penetration. She can barely handle just the tip. You can tell she does not have much experience with asshole penetration.

Seems like both the girls fill an agenda to do ind shows..not sure if it's required or something they want to do for the apartment..

35 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy Amanda just not the cam show. She is sexually aggressive, which I like, and in my opinion too much for Pablo. He can't keep up with her sexual needs.

By the way I also very much like Kim.... that is a Kim without Kenny. He is a fucking loser in my eyes.

To the point Pablo is a little less experienced than Amanda. Will enjoy seeing what the future holds for her, hope she stays with the project. I'm a Kim minus Kenny fan.

18 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Seems like both the girls fill an agenda to do ind shows..not sure if it's required or something they want to do for the apartment..

A few months back I got the same impression..a bounty for every bate. I swear one day I tuned in and there must have been 5 bates going on at the same time. Then I exaggerate... but for the record not complaining! 

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I like seeing poor Kenny perplex over Amanda's teasing him. Soon Kenny has to man up & make his move🤨

Does he really have to make a move?... just enjoy the show...lol...

1 hour ago, dogmycat said:

It got so loud  Pablo went out on K&K balcony to smoke and possibly listen to his woman getting off.

It did... but he knows what she is like.. daaaayum what a lucky guy...her moans are just pure awesome...