B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Kenny better give Kim's pussy plenty of wear & tear leaving her raw

Lol.. she was yawning earlier....so he may not get lucky...then again...lol  he might

Just now, adamneve said:

I thought it was him...then she took it off him..:undecided:

She was looking at something on his phone, standing with her pussy directly in his face... then she went into the kitchen to pour some water.... came back out, sat across from him with her legs spread wide, then he gave her his phone to look at something else, when she finished she put it where you saw him pick it up... the phone you saw him put there was Kim's... so that he could take both at the same time...

But that's an example of what I meant, Amanda LIKES teasing Kenny... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

She was looking at something on his phone, standing with her pussy directly in his face... then she went into the kitchen to pour some water.... came back out, sat across from him with her legs spread wide, then he gave her his phone to look at something else, when she finished she put it where you saw him pick it up... the phone you saw him put there was Kim's... so that he could take both at the same time...

Yes I saw that too.. I applaud your observational skills.. thanks..

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Yes I saw that too.. I applaud your observational skills.. thanks..

I'm software developer. Details I get... broader pictures... not so much... I couldn't tell you why things happen, a lot of the time, but I can almost always tell you what happened...  so np... 😋

• Like 2

Just now, Stormshaedow said:

I'm software developer. Details I get... broader pictures... not so much... I couldn't tell you why things happen, a lot of the time, but I can almost always tell you what happened...  so np... 😋

Nice to know.....and appreciated..:blush: